HTC One Max branding image leaks out: small print for a giant handset
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2013, 04:07 posted on
The biggest member of the One family is definitely coming, and now we have the branding that HTC will use to list the One Max. The name tag itself is written in small letters, but there won't be anything small about the handset - both in terms of size and specs. We are expecting a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 SoC, a 5.9-inch 1080p Super LCD3 display, UltraPixel camera, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory, microSD-expandable storage, a 3200 or 3300mAh battery unit, and, eventually, a fingerprint scanner on the back...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
bezels makes this phone even bigger
2. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
At least u have front facing double speaker that sounds great
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Sounds great, but goes out, in a month or two
9. ngo2dd (Posts: 886; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Then replace them it is still under warranty. What w troll
10. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Nah,, aftet doing that twice. I ended up selling the phone.. TROLL
12. amats69 (Posts: 1212; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
kid don't pretend that you buy the HTC one...
13. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
LOL , it aint nothing to me, to spend money on a phone..heres my listing KIDhttp://swappa.com/listing/EVR7
7. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I dont need double speaker when I have fantastic headphones
11. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Htc one speakers get spoilt after a month? Has that ever happened? (Just asking not trolling. Issues come with every phone....)
14. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Mine did, 2 phones... maybe it was the high volume alarm, idk
17. amats69 (Posts: 1212; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Oh i think payday is coming so you have to double your effort on posting negative comments about htc one.. So how much sammy give you? Lol..damn kid look for a descent job! Hahahah
20. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Work for Samsung?? And its not a negative comment, im posting on behave my experince with the htc one,ive had samsung phones too, right now i have a LG G pro, windows phone 8, is next (1520) and you wish had my job ;-), then you could afford to buy phones like me.. HATEEEERRR
27. izim1 (Posts: 83; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Lol EVERYONE knows that those that come on the internet to brag about what they have, are the ones who really don't have anything. It's pretty sad, actually...
31. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Or maybe you work in the mall selling phone scamming people and stealing merchandise we dont care
32. amats69 (Posts: 1212; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I really wish that you really have all those phone you mentioned because i doubt until now you still used the epic nokia 3310.lol.
21. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
It makes htc one smaller. Cmon people how many of you use phone speaker more than headphones when you outside for listening music or etc ?
33. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i really laugh at people who play games on smartphones lol you play fruit ninja and angry bird and call that gaming?
34. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
If they are not games what do you call them??
And I play 1GB games and even more sometime take asphalt for example
24. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I do most time i play games and i dont like headphones while playing games so it good feature
3. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I cant wait any more!! Just release this beast :P
26. newbey123 (Posts: 486; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Bring on the beast mode HTC. Loving this phone so far!
15. JMartin22 (Posts: 1406; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
That's going to be one ugly phone, in terms of design engineering. Who wants a big ass slab when screen displays in diameter and width can be fitted to smaller bodies? All these negatives in conjunction of a terrible implementation of on-screen buttons that eat away at screen real estate
18. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
HTC has dragged their feet too long for me to keep interest.
First updates, now even slower phone releases.
22. toiletcleaner (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
My first HTC phone was the Touch from sprint. then the Mogul. then the Pro. and on and on, but I get to a point where HTC left me down, I was using a different phone but I was doing the same whit all of them, till one day HTC HD2 came out. and I was so happy whit my new phone ( for a few months ) they kill the phone, but not hose at XDA. I dont understand how a 4 year phone is running today's android 4.3 better then some new phones. yes, I did brought the Thunderbolt lol. and thats where my relationship whit HTC end. Samsung took their place.
25. newbey123 (Posts: 486; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Yes, its about time! Been waiting for the beast of phablets to get released. Hope they release the One max in the next month or so, as I have been saving my upgrade for 5 months now.
30. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
thank you htc for bring SD back thats all I truely care about I love my backup solution.
35. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm so ready for them to announce this phone. It seems like this leaked while they were still drawing up concepts.