HTC One M8 now available to buy at AT&T and Sprint locations, T-Mobile will have it tomorrow
0. phoneArena 10 Apr 2014, 12:43 posted on
HTC's new One M8 flagship smartphone is now widely available across the US - just one day before Samsung launches its Galaxy S5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1730; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
C'mon HTC, release a WP version of this beast!
2. Finalflash (Posts: 1471; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Still won't sell, the downsides are still going to remain and putting WP on it won't make them go away.
3. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1730; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I don't care about it selling or not. I will be purchasing a WP version of this. That's what matters to me.
5. zachattack (Posts: 534; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
the "downsides" are opinionative at best
4. wilsong17 (Posts: 739; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
6. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1200; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
HTC One M8 has been on sale at my AT&T store for a week already... o.O
8. Doakie (Posts: 1107; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Really? Once the GS5 and M8 are in AT&T stores I'm going down to check them out. I'm leaning GS5 because of the higher resolution camera. But I have to see them in person first.
14. superguy (Posts: 269; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
All the AT&T stores around here have had it since Friday at least. I bought mine on Saturday at the store in Towson, MD.
18. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1652; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Same here, I played with it,, unfourntely the camera was covered, by the alarm thing,, the phone is actually ok
7. Doakie (Posts: 1107; Member since: 06 May 2009)
So much for having a lead time over the Galaxy S 5. Essentially 1 day or exact same day for most of the people in the US.
I don't consider online only sales to be a great lead time. I'm a smartphone fanatic yet I'm even wary to buy a device without being able to touch it first.
9. alexbword (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Feb 2014)
Its been for sale at sprint stores for a week or so.
10. papss (unregistered)
I have this phone and its really nice in the hand. My biggest and really only complaint is the power button being flush
13. newbey123 (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Awesome phone. Glad they rolled it out without problems like last year. Best android offering for this part of the year. Good job HTC.
16. chebner (Posts: 120; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I got my Sprint variant a week ago. I got it on line at Best Buy.com. Awesome phone!!!! No complaints what-so-ever. I was worried about the siaze but it really doesn't feel much bigger than my Evo 4g LTE that it replaced. The quality of the BoomSound speakers more than justify the increased size.
17. karkavelas (Posts: 53; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
Just got the phone today...
One word: AMAZING!!