HTC One M8 mini listed by a Swedish carrier - is it coming anytime soon?
0. phoneArena 27 Mar 2014, 15:02 posted on
A smaller version of the all new HTC One M8 could be launched later this year. This might be called HTC One M8 mini, possibly featuring a 4.5-inch 720p display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Commbubba19 (Posts: 18; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
why is it manufacturers put weaker guts in the smaller versions of the flagship phones. I don't want a 5"+ phone but I want the power and good camera, high quality screen. 1gb RAM? Seriously?
3. antonioli (Posts: 200; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
And.....bezels...and price? If they don't put the price in a good level they will flop.
4. fzacek (Posts: 2466; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Yeah, the mini HTC One will be the same size as the S5 and all its other competitors, because the HTC One M8 is just so damn unnecessarily huge.
6. true1984 (Posts: 688; Member since: 23 May 2012)
the regular m8 is 4.4mm taller than the s5 and shorter than the z2 so all of them are pretty huge
5. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
They should learn with Z1 compact and reduce size, not specs, because I couldn't care less about screens over 4.5 inches. As for specs, I can't say I don't care whether it's a dual or quad, or if it has 1 or 2 gigs of ram, because it does make a huge difference to me, unlike display size.
7. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Once the Max version drop, will sale my M8 for it! Hope it gets released soon after the mini.
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Well let's hope it's actually a mini device in size but my guess is its going to be just like last time where the og mini wasn't that much smaller.