HTC One M8 Dual SIM officially announced, will be launched next week in select markets
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2014, 20:43 posted on
The Dual SIM version of HTC's One M8 won't be too different from the regular model. For the beginning, it's going to be sold in Germany, Austria and Switzerland...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bigdawg23 (Posts: 414; Member since: 25 May 2011)
I wish AT&T offered this or any decent dual sim phone. I carry a work and personal phone. At times I wish it was one. However have the ability to carrier a Android and IOS device is also nice,
2. cncrim (Posts: 636; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
BigDAWg you know you can forward phone call rite?
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3500; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Too costly HTC. HTC's ground is broken with that camera. ;)
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
It's almost the cost of two phones.
They must be loco.
5. saimi (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Is one M8 and M8 Dual sim has same specs except dual sim???? or is their any difference between both specs and features
7. fareed0694 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Hey Friends, if you want to know to the complete specifications of HTC One (M8) with pricing. Then please visit here - goo.gl/STqGac