HTC One Dual SIM now on pre-order in UK, adds microSD slot as well
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2013, 07:15 posted on
Now that's a nice surprise. HTC just launched a dual SIM version of its HTC One smartphone on the UK market. The handset, referred to as the HTC One Dual SIM, has a removable back cover, behind which the pair of micro SIM card slots are situated. There's a slot for microSD cards in there as well – a perk not available on the current HTC One variant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Couldn't they add that slot before? Instead they kept posting videos about why they couldn't add a slot because low space and stuff :/
Also I don't know about UK pricing, but dual sim HTC one costs fortune in India. Pathetic strategy by HTC.
3. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
off topic : isn't your nickname supposed to be "Eisenbrecher"?
15. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Well I'm not German and I don't understand German. I randomly chose this name and later realized that Eisenbrecher has a meaning.
6. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Do you know, how much more thickness and weight they added now to this tin-can brick? The tech media will never tell you. LOL
HTC One is the worst designed devise EVER, at the very beginning, and nothing will help now.
11. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I'm not talking about "beauty" here , but about tech design. Beauty is only part of it.
Don't know how much Apple brainwashed you, but many of don't know what it is.
16. romdude (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
To put in the dual sim and sim card, they took out LTE. If they kept LTE then I would totally agree with you.
2. mmmanuuu (Posts: 400; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Too late htc. Too late. Still its nice to know you guys are leraning from your mistakes. Next thing to correct is the ultra crappy camera and launch the phones in time. Please dont launch a s800 phone in 2014 when 64 bit and octa core processors are available.
4. datphoneguy (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
Wow, too bad they didn't add the slot before...ugh!
7. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Do you know, how much more thickness and weight they added now to this heavy and thick (already) tin-can brick?
There were such version in China since long ago . And the removable aluminum back is a disaster.
8. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Samsung PAID TROLL ALERT ! Get a rest buddy..
10. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I tell you the truth, you call me "troll"
Don't you have some arguments iboy?
By the way not only PA, but all the tech media are dumb about the added thickness and heaviness.
12. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I agree with giani maybe you are just samsung paid troll.
Because i still remember you are the close minded guy who think that samsung is the only brand in the world that have both sd card and swappable battery on the high end devices.
And you also think that mugen power make extra capacity battery with the same size as the original battery only for samsung.
13. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Dity triks again.
Yes I did't count BB , sorry . My mistake. LOL
When I said "samsung is the only brand in the world that have both sd card and swappable battery on the high end devices" I meant iOS, Android, and Windows.
But mostly Android. Where Samsung is the King and the ONLY.
I hate not to have a choise. Why should they force me to buy only Samsung???
I didn't say " mugen power make extra capacity battery with the same size as the original battery only for samsung."
I said that only the high end devices having swappable battery, can take the advantage of it.
14. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
hahahaha... just like always i'm not talking about bb,
LG OPTIMUS G PRO is high end android device, and its launched this year.
18. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Not anymore, though. LG also went out.
Last I cheked, the last high-end device is LG G2. Make your research iboy.
5. siraj989 (Posts: 17; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
why the don't make it available worldwide the only thing that was holding back from not getting htc one that because it doesn't support micro sd card
17. romdude (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
But they took out the LTE to put that in and the dual sim, no LTE is no go for me.