HTC Omega renders show front-facing camera
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2011, 16:44 posted on
The HTC Omega, which is widely expected to be unveiled at the HTC event on September 1st, has now been shown in device renders, and it has a surprise feature: a front-facing camera to take advantage of Windows Phone Mango's newly touted Skype integration...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. On Time (unregistered)
3. Ecko50100 (Posts: 4; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
Looks like this is going to be my new phone.
5. snowgator (Posts: 3345; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Okay, I am excited for W7. So no thumbs down .... but would it have killed HTC to go with a 4.3" screen? It seems they do a lot of small screens for Windows, with the only exception being the HD7. Than they go from 3.8" to 4.7" (the Eternity)??? With nothing in between? Strange.
That vent being out of the way, love the render. Love HTC. Love W7 Mango's potential. Can't hardly wait to see the hands on for some of these, and see which carrier gets what. Just KNOW Sprint is getting a couple of W7's this time around. Ain't ya Sprint??? And Verizon, don't you DARE look the other way. You are getting a couple as well.......
6. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Why do all the HTC phones look the same ?
How about it's time to change the design a bit on HTC phones ?
8. haikallp (unregistered)
actually, i agree with peter..most htc phones looks same..not a bad thing since HTC phones have great build qulity but it get boring after awhile.
10. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
How about triangular phones, ah?
Stop repeating like idiot the same thing.
11. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
there are lots of different ways you can design a phone, and still have it rectangular.
HTC always has the same design on all of their phone, and i think it is time for them to make some new designs, like the chacha.
12. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
No. HTC's phones are different. Samsung needs to change their designs. Ask Apple, if you disagree...
13. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Apple can do something more useful than lying... maybe not ?
7. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 923; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Bring it... But I agree with snowgator, larger screen from HTC (or in general) would be nice!
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This have to be the sexiest Windows phone from HTC. But I still don't see why make a Windows 7 Phone when M$ sues HTC for every Android phone for 15$. just plan non sense