HTC Myst rumored to be the next Facebook phone, details leak out
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 09:13 posted on
The long-rumored Facebook phone might finally become a reality, coming in the form of the HTC Myst, a 4.3-inch Jelly Bean device with a 720p display…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1466; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Well at least this one has more internal memory then the last one. AT least put an ultra in it facebook= pictures so yeah
14. o0Exia0o (Posts: 774; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
Agreed. I smell somthing fishy here. Ether it is a 4.3" display with 342 ppi or a 4.5" display with 326 ppi but you can not have a 720p screen at 320 ppi. At 1280x720 the screen would have to be 4.59" to acheve a ppi of 320. I thank that "phone" is just something that some one made up without doing the proper math. I dont see this phone as being real.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This will not have qwerty keyboard right?
6. tigermcm (Posts: 835; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
some one PLEASE fire the idiot(s) that keep disrespecting the phone industry by continually trying to put a damn facebook phone out!!!!!
7. imkyle (Posts: 1059; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
So now there is an official phone in which you can start crap with people on Facebook.
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3291; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Aww shucks!!! No dedicated 'like' button?? :P
9. Furbal (Posts: 661; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
720p 4.3/4.5inch phone is actually what I want for a extra phone...Hopefully these specs are the new low/mid range android phones.
No sd card, no thank you though.
13. BREvenson (Posts: 239; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Specs are decent, but without expandable memory and a better camera (5MP? They could have done better), this phone pales in comparison to other mid-range and high-end phones. HTC's struggling with revenue and market share as it is, and this phone won't help them much, if at all.
And it doesn't help that it's a Facebook phone. The last one was a bomb, so what's to say this one won't be either?