HTC M8 allegedly official press render leaks out
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2014, 04:56 posted on
The date has been set - HTC’s next big thing is officially coming on March 25th in an event that will be held simultaneously in New York and London, but leaks will simply not stop…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. newbey123 (Posts: 507; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
This is the best looking android device I have seen. This will be my next device. Same specs as S5, don't need 3GB of Ram as the UI is more efficient and polished than the S5 and the build quality is way better!! That dark grey has my name written all over it!
42. newbey123 (Posts: 507; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Kind of wish they would announce the mini M8, regular M8, and Max M8 all at the same time, because I am torn on whether to get the regular M8 or wait for the Max version.
46. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
i vwill purchase! i've been really happy with my DNA and because of that i'm going to buy another htc!
48. livyatan (Posts: 823; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
HTC acts like it really has a death wish.
50. rajasasuke (Posts: 17; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
HTC should publicize their phones and they need to open more service centers in india
54. HTCOE (Posts: 605; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
the render is a bit identical but looks unimpressive compared to the finished product in person. expect a little rounder corners and the HTC logo will be there...there are reasons why the logo is there now and no it's not used for a fingerprint scanner but expect the logo on front to be gone on the 2015 version.
55. ChafedBanana (Posts: 362; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Looks like a whole lot of wasted space with the stupid logo.
59. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
People complain about the HTC logo.... how ridiculous! That bezel might have been there even without the HTC logo. The speaker grills take up space and the logo looks small to me. This is a 5" screen. I'm positive this will beat S5 but maybe not in sale. We will see though becaue I heard Samsung got kind a bad reputation with S4 owners.
62. newbey123 (Posts: 507; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
If the only thing someone can knock HTC for is a stupid bezel, then that means you did a good job. I love the phone and it will be my upgrade. I feel the same in that the One will be the S5, maybe not in sales, but sales don't mean your the best. Toyota beats all other car companies, doesn't mean they are the best, just that alot of people blindly buy products instead of researching.
71. Taters (Posts: 3751; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Lol people buy products because they want them and think they are a good value.
Which means HTC products are not wanted and horrible value. Unless you can prove your stupid theory that is the main reason people buy things.
65. zachattack (Posts: 611; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Watch HTC beat samsungs lack luster design with it's weird cyborg two camera thing. Sony ftw though
67. miguelmeza14 (Posts: 60; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
I think they're fake. I'm not saying that the final version won't look like that, but still there some little things that are different on each of the renders. After all, @evleaks is not always right. Take a look at this. It's in spanish, just look at the pictures.
73. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
the extra camera on the top makes the phone looks ugly.
74. zachattack (Posts: 611; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
EVleaks is usually wrong from experience so don't get too worked up :)