HTC Incredible Preliminary Specifications
This article contains unofficial information.
1. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
All this hype, hopefully it turns out to be as amazing as anticipated. I'd hate to see another touchscreen that was oversold and under delivered. It looks like an amazing phone so far.
2. sojizy (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Aug 2008)
Trust this phone will beat the droid sales and any other phone Verizon comes out with in the near future. Maybe up until they release their iphone which to me would still be inferior to this device, but we know how apple can advertise so....
3. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
god i hope so. the droid is a terrible phone. buggy as hell, and the hardware is junk. not surprising for a motorola device.
6. VZWtrainer (Posts: 50; Member since: 24 Jul 2008)
I have owned by DROID from day 1 and I would disagree with you. The software was Android 2.0 at launch and is 2.1 now and works similarly to other phones that have the same software. In fact, the DROID has been reported to be less buggy than phones like the Cliq that are running manufacturer software on top of Android. Also, (aside from the practically unusable QWERTY keyboard) the hardware is some of the best from any phone ever. The phone's frame is solid and it is much harder to put a crack in the screen of this phone versus other phones with big displays. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but just realize that it differs from a large majority of people that own or have used the DROID.
7. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
You sir are a comlete dip shit. I wont embellish as we all know why.
9. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
The comment above was meant for Zuno Gaykusatsu
10. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
What an idiot. Did u ever even play with the Droid. This phone is freaken sick. Runs circles around what ever phone u have.
4. testman22 (Posts: 338; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
Can anyone give me some differentiation between the incredible and the nexus one? Why would HTC release 2 very similar devices for the same carrier at the same time?? I don't get it
5. mthoren68 (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Sep 2009)
-INC has Sense UI, N1 has stock -N1 has noise-canceling second mic -INC has second flash -N1 is 5MP camera, INC is 8MP -N1 has track ball, INC has optical -N1 only buy online with very limited customer support, INC online and in stores -N1: NE2 and corporate discounts likely not applicable
8. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
That and the Nexus One will most likely be exclusively available from Google.com with CDMA support, just like T-Mobile did it.
11. NightFox50 (Posts: 18; Member since: 18 Jul 2008)
oh man finally all this wait for the N 1 and then this phone ends up coming out before the N1. I'm not sure who the hell planned their stragety for these phone but who cares all i know now is N1 is history, INCREDIBLE HERE I COME!!
12. Youngster (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
What do you guys think. HTC Incredible or wait for Moto Shadow? I am leaning towards the Shadow.