HTC Holiday and HTC Puccini destined for AT&T, pics available
There isn't much that's known about these gadgets, except that the HTC Holiday is a handset that seems to have a front-facing camera, while the HTC Puccini is said to be the rumored 10-inch tablet by the Taiwanese manufacturer. The latter is likely to pack the tablet-optimized Honeycomb and the unique HTC Scribe technology.
These are, of course, the internal names of the gadgets, but what's really interesting is the claim that we may be looking at two of the first LTE-supporting devices for AT&T - as you probably know, the carrier is set to roll out its LTE network at some point in 2011.
source: pocketnow (HTC Holiday, HTC Puccini)
1. snowgator posted on 09 May 2011, 10:31 0 0
Too much to hope for that the Holiday is the T-Mobile Sensation for AT&T?
And I need someone smarter then me to give the correct way to say " Puccini" before I butcher it in conversation someday .....
4. ATTCallCenter (unregistered) posted on 09 May 2011, 11:18 1 0
Guido lesson right here:
21. snowgator posted on 10 May 2011, 01:28 0 0
Thanks- always better to look dumb on a post then in person around friends that never let you live it down!!
2. skymitch89 posted on 09 May 2011, 10:34 0 0
Are you sure that the HTC Puccini just isn't a modified and At&t branded HTC Flyer?
12. TheBrizz posted on 09 May 2011, 17:26 2 0
That's what she said.
Sorry, that was just too easy to pass up.
13. Lucas777 posted on 09 May 2011, 18:07 1 1
3. carla23 (unregistered) posted on 09 May 2011, 10:55 0 0
I just have one question when att finally releases LTE does anyone know how fast it's going to be? Is gunna be as fast as Verizons Lte? Or faster? Just wondering cuz verizons Lte is pretty fast ..
5. Nine1Sickness posted on 09 May 2011, 13:24 0 0
I don't know, but keep in mind that if you're on a Limited Data Plan, you're just using up your Data at a faster rate.
6. carla23 (unregistered) posted on 09 May 2011, 14:42 0 0
@nine1sickness thanks for ur answer but i knew that already that on att ur on a limited plan. i was just curious to how fast atts Lte is gunna be? cuz i havent been able to find an exact answer online. my boyfriend on verizon on his thunderbolt gets 9-12 mbps up and down on 4G. im assuming atts Lte network is probably going to be about the same? idk im not sure ..
7. DontHateOnS60 posted on 09 May 2011, 15:14 0 0
Still waiting for a nice QWERTY slider from them...
8. box (unregistered) posted on 09 May 2011, 15:52 0 0
Carla, LTE should offer the same speeds since it's the same network type, regardless of carrier. Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, etc, will all have similar speeds available but it will depend on phone, area, etc, what speeds you will experience.
10. luis_lopez_351 posted on 09 May 2011, 17:22 0 0
HTC Needs a new design man! Im tired of look alikes. I dont want no Tall Fat Heavy Battery hog Square Andtoy phone
11. Lucas777 posted on 09 May 2011, 17:24 0 0
they do need a design refresh... wow mr norcal u actually were right for once
19. luis_lopez_351 posted on 09 May 2011, 22:36 0 0
I Know right!!! You should be right Once in a while too...bummer 1-0
20. Lucas777 posted on 10 May 2011, 00:28 0 0
wait i thought we already settled socal was better than norcal, so that wud make it 1-1, and since i am agreeing with you, u r not necessarily winning
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 09 May 2011, 19:01 0 0
Feel like Kicking myself right now. I should of waited a bit longer to get the HTC Holiday cause this hand set is much better looking than the Infuse. Feel like my Atrix is yesterdays news