HTC HD7S getting a taste of Mango beginning Tuesday
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Oct 2011, 21:24
Windows Phone Mango is going to start rolling out to owners of the HTC HD7S for AT&T starting on Tuesday gradually to ensure that there are no issues when downloading and installing the newest version of Microsoft’s mobile OS…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ledbetterp3 posted on 10 Oct 2011, 22:12 0 0
Does anyone know if he samsung focus is available for update or when it will be?
3. christianqwerty posted on 10 Oct 2011, 23:08 0 0
my focus has been updated since last week, you have to update the phone, and then there will be 2 more updates after, it will take about an hour all together
5. modibimal (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2011, 23:50 0 0
He must be having Focus v1.4, even I'm curious to know when it will going to get Mango.
6. ledbetterp3 posted on 11 Oct 2011, 07:24 0 0
I dont have it, butmy bro, who is inexperienced with this stuff has it, so i want to update his before he gets bored with his phone lol, I know that the update isn't over the air, so you might want to check on your pc if you didn't know that. And I have to check my bros...
9. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 11 Oct 2011, 12:18 0 0
i have updated my sister's 1.3 focus with no issue, but I forced the update...I don't know if that would work with the 1.4.
1-connect the focus to your PC
2-Click on update (in Zune), wait for 3 seconds and disconnect your PC from the network
3-update will show up, just connect your PC back and update!
4. Leodrade posted on 10 Oct 2011, 23:10 0 0
this is an awesome phone but for me WP7 has so many setbacks: poor app store, lack of customization and liberty, no future-proof hardware,etc. In the other hand the UI looks stylish and smooth as hell
8. agamhonda (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 08:56 0 0
I am super excited to get my Mango update (HOPEFULLY today)
I have already to force it, but no luck yet :)
11. Bdub (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 21:13 0 0
10:12 p.m. still no update. wtf