HTC HD7S Unboxing
0. phoneArena 25 May 2011, 19:56 posted on
Thankfully, the HD7S employs a higher quality 4.3” WVGA (480 x 800) Super LCD display that exponentially looks fabulous versus the washed out looking one in use with T-Mobile’s version. More importantly, colors look...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
nice. although i still think the focus is better with the super amoled... it is worth the less .3 inches...
4. cheetah2k (Posts: 773; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
No way, why "less the 0.3 inches" ??
Samsung have made the Galaxy S II with a 4.3" SAMOLED+ screen and its bloody awesome!
HTC just need to change suppliers
5. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
because the screen of the super amoled is .3 inches smaller than the one on the hd7s...? do u not get that or what r u saying? i am saying i still think the superamoled is better..
12. cheetah2k (Posts: 773; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Maybe you don't speak very good english:
SGS II has 4.3" SAMOLED+
HD7 S has 4.3" IPS LCD
So, both have 4.3" screens, and the screen of the super amoled is not 0.3" smaller than the HD7 S...
14. ATTCallCenter (unregistered)
You sir are stupid and can not read. Who gave you a thumbs up? They are stupid and can not read either. Lucas here is talking about how the Samsung FOCUS has a 0.3" difference, it comes with a 4.0" screen whereas HD7S is 4.3"
18. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
i speak perfect english... maybe u need to learn to read... i said FOCUS... read before u stupidly comment...
3. osanilevich (Posts: 244; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
as of yet, no WP7 device has a front facing camera
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
i know it doesnt have them, but the circle things at the top kinda look like cameras...
13. cheetah2k (Posts: 773; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Not cameras, they are proximity and light sensors.... Farken hell
7. nathanandroid555 (unregistered)
That might be the battery life indicator.
10. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Wait a damn minute....4.5 hours of talk time?!?!?! The battery life on this is gonna be terrible!!! The worse Android phones I have seen is 6 hrs talk time.
I hope thats cuz the battery is incredibly small...
11. Denio (Posts: 23; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Yep. That is when HTC HD7SII will appear with 4.5" screen and 870mAH battery with 15mins talk time, super cool, smart.
20. snowgator (Posts: 3200; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Nice looking phone. I have really enjoyed every Windows phone I have played with, and the first set of updates went real well. While I do wish they would come with more internal memory if they are not going to allow it to be expandable, 16 GB is plenty to work with. I just worry about negative backlash from fans of other types of phones that may hurt this OS from gaining ground. This is on my personal short list of phones, as are most new and upcoming Windows devices. Looking forward to good reviews.