HTC Flyer Benchmark Tests
0. phoneArena posted on 22 May 2011, 17:49
Just quickly operating the tablet, it’s more than evident that speed is something that’s prevalent with the HTC Flyer when it comes to normal operations such as kinetic scrolling and navigation. Still, we’re sure there are...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Evan (unregistered) posted on 22 May 2011, 17:58 0 0
Lol this video is private? :D
2. atree posted on 22 May 2011, 20:02 0 0
How did the LG Optimus 2x ( 1ghz dual core) beat the flyer which is 1.2 ghz dual core?
4. locdog (unregistered) posted on 22 May 2011, 20:43 1 0
the flyer is 1,5ghz single core
3. corrifa (unregistered) posted on 22 May 2011, 20:16 1 0
The htc Flyer is 1.5ghz single core :P
5. therygy posted on 22 May 2011, 21:07 1 0
since when does the HTC Desire HD have a 1.9ghz Model?
7. Juke Box Hero (unregistered) posted on 23 May 2011, 00:45 0 0
I think that Desire HD is overclocked.
I played with the Flyer at Best Buy today. Very nice, very very responsive and I love the size of 7" tablets.
10. cordell507 (unregistered) posted on 25 May 2011, 11:23 0 0
it is overclocked but i got way better benchmark scores then what their showing with mine overclocked to 1.997 ghz
6. Meha (unregistered) posted on 23 May 2011, 00:18 0 0
I'll rather go for a dual core tablet...
Flyer doesn't impress me much even with its Stylus (sold separately for 80 buks).
I don't see many people would prefer Flyer over samsung 8.9 tab which is coming out shortly.
For me, its a big NO for flyer.
9. LionStone posted on 24 May 2011, 09:09 0 0
I'm test driving a Flyer right now and despite that its just a 1.5 ghz single core, this thing is very snappy and love the size for sure. It turns on very quickly and has no lag at all. So far I'm enjoying this unit, it will be a gift for my daughter, so I will see about the Samsung 8.9" but I do like that its less than a pound.
11. LionStone posted on 29 May 2011, 13:12 0 0
Also the battery life is pretty decent...I've been going a day in a half with pretty heavy use...