HTC Eye expected to be a "selfie phone"
0. phoneArena 03 Jul 2014, 09:51 posted on
HTC already has several Android smartphones that feature 5MP front-facing cameras, but what could this Eye "selfie phone" be offering?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AfterShock (Posts: 2050; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Good grief, this will not catch my eye.
2. farhad_per (banned) (Posts: 128; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Display mate : samsung galaxy S5 has the best display ever....the most accurate colors...!
6. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 715; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Did anyone ask you anything? There is no mentions of screens on this article stop being a shill.
13. chocolaking (Posts: 428; Member since: 22 May 2012)
how much does samsung pay you for every post you made? Can you hook me up?
11. Af1rPA (Posts: 10; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
Because being blinded by a bright LED is fun.
The G3 as a cool "illuminating" feature for the front camera. All OEM's should follow LG's example.
4. Reeyawn (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
A facebook phone...now a selfie phone? Srsly?
8. Commentator (Posts: 2291; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
It's like they just can't stop themselves from getting sucked into whatever they think the current trend is, even if it makes absolutely no business sense.
2011: "The kids are watching 3D movies? Let's make a 3D phone!"
2012: "The kids are listening to Beats by Dre? Let's brand every phone we make with their logo!"
2013: "The kids are using Facebook? Let's make a Facebook phone!"
2014: "The kids are taking selfies and Samsung paid Ellen Degeneres to do it too? Let's build a selfie phone!"
Not to mention their choice in celebrity brand ambassadors...
5. joseg81 (Posts: 164; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
just when htc starts doing some good. they should really stop making all these variations on phones. especially since it never helped in the past. i can't wait to hear all the stupid variations that will come out of this one HTC Eye, HTC Eye patch (for those that don't want their picture taken), HTC pink Eye (for the ladies), HTC bifocal (for the seniors), HTC seeing Eye (for the blind) n so on. the variations are as limitless as HTC stupidity. cuz i'm sure the execs are saying "let's make tons of variations for a phone no one wanted or ever needed. cuz i'm sure we'll only profit from this as usual."
9. DogeShibe (Posts: 79; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Am i the only one around here who hates the word 'Selfie'? Sounds like selfish...also peole who take selfie make selfish faces.
Much selfies...very stupid...doge hates...no wow :(
10. rency0722 (Posts: 56; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Sony, put your older 13 MP Exmor R sensors in front. Haha. :D