HTC Exec: Follow-up to Hero to get introduction at MWC
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2009, 00:31 posted on
Whatever HTC is planning on releasing as a follow up to the Hero will get introduced at the next MWC, according to an HTC executive...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
wtf the hero came out this summer, really htc? owell im on big red.
2. weetanhops (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
GSM Hero has been out for almost a year now, I imagine they'll stagger the releases like they did for the US version, unless VZW take it on as a different Droid device. This is annoying, because I can choose an upgrade in January and was going to get a Hero, but I might now opt for a Bold 9700.
8. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
oh wow where have i been. i am just mad because i was going to get the droid but noah from phonedog tweeted me saying i should get the eris. i dont wanna get a phone that will have a newer version in 5 months. x_x dilemma much?
4. NotoriousNeo (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Doesn't matter if you're on "Big Red" an announcement of a Hero successor will mean that Droid Eris is old news.
5. Phullofphil (Posts: 800; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
it always matters bonehead. verizon is suposed to have the passion by then any way but carrier brand is more important or atliest as big a factor when deciding on a phone to lots of people.
9. deschats (Posts: 193; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
uhm you didnt have to be such an a hole about it. all i was stating is that it would sort of suck to have htc release a follow up of the hero when the eris (based basically on the hero) just came out...
7. vzwman (Posts: 385; Member since: 26 Oct 2009)
Rumor Mill: T-Mobile To Get Passion? phandroid.com PassionC = CDMA? = Verizon? Passion = GSM? = Tmo?
10. vzwpenguin (Posts: 16; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
does anyone know the internal memory of the droid?