Thanks to our anonymous tipster!
HTC EVO 4G Specifications | Review
This article contains unofficial information.
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Just 1 more reason you dont need an iPhone, even though i'd hate to say it, but, chalk one up for Sprint.
2. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
Two of my coworkers switched from iPhone to EVO 4G and they are both loving it. It is really a nice and sexy phone on hand. Beat my HD2 in anyway, haha
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Why would anyone want a white phone? Just buy a diff colored skin for it.
4. oddmanout (Posts: 442; Member since: 22 May 2009)
idk ask the thousands of people who preferred the white iphone over the black. it gives the consumer a choice and sets some individuality... i myself would get a white evo if i had the option before i got my black evo just to be different.
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3101; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
People I know like the white iphone better because finger prints don't show up as much.
6. xelastik2002 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I got my black EVO on the 4th and today i went and pre-order a white one :-)
7. sprintguy09 (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Apr 2010)
If you buy this phone your stupid its a black evo with a white back
8. josh10132 (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
How is it stupid? its still the same phone, just different back right? its not any less than the all black one so i don't see it being dumb
9. sprintguy09 (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Apr 2010)
because you can simply buy and white back if you already have the phone ........i was talking about the guys about us comment
10. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
actually sprint will be getting the white EVO too...check all your facts boyz