HTC EVO 4G LTE unboxing
0. phoneArena 10 May 2012, 23:16 posted on
Inside, the first thing we’re greeted to is the handset in question, which has a sticker on it mentioning Location Privacy and distracted driving. Again, they simply continue to show off Sprint’s promises and pledges with its devices. As for the included goodies, they consist of the normal set of stuff we’re...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iblackdroid (Posts: 67; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
I personally like the Spring version a little more than the AT&T one
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Ah, this is EXACTLY what I want from a phone.
Lack of removable battery + SD card slot are omissions that make One X a no option for me.
This one has everything, and is better even than Galaxy SIII, for me.
And it looks perfect too. This design is iconic!
5. I_Slap_Fat_Kids (Posts: 39; Member since: 04 May 2012)
The Evo 4G LTE does not have a removable battery.
4. nuadar1 (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
This phone is amazing :) Camera button, probably best display to date,great build quality, fast processor,kickstand...only really con here is integrated SIM card....WTF Sprint!!!
6. bryancotton84 (Posts: 9; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Does Sprint do month to month contracts? I hate the two year agreement and I'd be willing to pay full price...
8. lsutigers (Posts: 815; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
You wont be getting this phone on prepaid anytime soon. Without some hacking anyway.
You can get some nice phones on Sprint's prepaid brands now though, as Eclipse mentioned, Virgin Mobile and Boost are now carrying high end 4G smartphones, namely the HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO Design 4G. Great last year smartphones.