HTC EVO 4G LTE says "Hi" to the FCC
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2012, 19:36 posted on
Soon to be launched via Sprint, the HTC EVO 4G LTE has visited the FCC and the new flagship phone for the nation's third largest carrier has received thumbs up from the agency; nothing out of the ordinary showed up during the FCC's probe...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Could be but the year is still young. Lot's of phone will come out this year!
2. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Almost want to switch to Sprint from Verizon for this one. I don't see anything worthwhile coming from Big Red anytime soon.
6. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1075; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Damn 2 weeks ago I read lots of Sprint customers saying they wanted to switch to Verizon for the cool phones, and LTE. I can't wait to see those faces when LTE lights up in June.
3. illuminatemyfate (Posts: 9; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Wish I had an upgrade this year for this phone. Hope HTC Delievers with the EVO 4.
4. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
Did you get the EVO 3D when it first came out because i did and now i want this phone
7. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1075; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
I got that damn phone and dumped it for a Photon because it kept dropping calls. 3D was nothing special for me coming from the og Evo 4G it disappointed me from the gate. Speed, and resolution was better but the smaller screen, and dropped calls was a no go for me. This has the mass appeal, and I hope that it launches as the power house that it should be.
10. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
i might be wrong but does it have a smaller screen i think the screen is just longer and skinner to be 16:9
11. audiblenarcotic (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Screen size is 4.7... much bigger then the original EVO line and larger then any otehr HTC ONE X for all the other carriers.
12. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
ohh i thought you ment you didnt like the evo 3d because it had a smaller screen then the evo 4g
5. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Damm hope we people outside of th USA get that