HTC EVO 4G LTE says "Hi" to the FCC
The FCC documentation showed the device using Sprint's CDMA and EV-DO spectrum and support for LTE band 25. That is the band that Sprint is using as seen with the FCC paperwork for the Sprint variant of the Samsung GALAXY Nexus, which visited the Feds last month.
source: FCC via PocketNow
9. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 13 Apr 2012, 08:26 1 0
Could be but the year is still young. Lot's of phone will come out this year!
2. JBz007 posted on 12 Apr 2012, 20:23 7 0
Almost want to switch to Sprint from Verizon for this one. I don't see anything worthwhile coming from Big Red anytime soon.
6. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 13 Apr 2012, 07:29 0 0
Damn 2 weeks ago I read lots of Sprint customers saying they wanted to switch to Verizon for the cool phones, and LTE. I can't wait to see those faces when LTE lights up in June.
3. illuminatemyfate posted on 12 Apr 2012, 21:35 2 0
Wish I had an upgrade this year for this phone. Hope HTC Delievers with the EVO 4.
4. phones522 posted on 13 Apr 2012, 02:35 0 0
Did you get the EVO 3D when it first came out because i did and now i want this phone
7. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 13 Apr 2012, 07:34 0 0
I got that damn phone and dumped it for a Photon because it kept dropping calls. 3D was nothing special for me coming from the og Evo 4G it disappointed me from the gate. Speed, and resolution was better but the smaller screen, and dropped calls was a no go for me. This has the mass appeal, and I hope that it launches as the power house that it should be.
10. phones522 posted on 13 Apr 2012, 11:50 0 0
i might be wrong but does it have a smaller screen i think the screen is just longer and skinner to be 16:9
11. audiblenarcotic posted on 13 Apr 2012, 13:44 0 0
Screen size is 4.7... much bigger then the original EVO line and larger then any otehr HTC ONE X for all the other carriers.
12. phones522 posted on 13 Apr 2012, 15:41 0 0
ohh i thought you ment you didnt like the evo 3d because it had a smaller screen then the evo 4g
5. thelegend6657 posted on 13 Apr 2012, 06:21 2 0
Damm hope we people outside of th USA get that