HTC EVO 4G LTE promo video released
0. phoneArena 05 Apr 2012, 14:26 posted on
We’re fresh off of yesterday’s announcement of the HTC EVO 4G LTE on Sprint. It looks like HTC is wasting no time promoting the newest addition to its EVO lineup...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RandomlyPsychotic (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
i like it....
sadly i don't have sprint.
3. skymitch89 (Posts: 1302; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Sadly, this tells us nothing about the phone aside from the obvious that it's an HTC device, has LTE, and is for the Sprint network. Also, no one will understand what the pin is about except for the people who have heard about the "HD calling" that it's supposed to have.
This phone seems to be a fairly good successor in the Evo line, I just hope that Sprint's LTE network does roll out fast and that the data speeds are not as disappointing as WiMax speeds.
5. SGSII (Posts: 53; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
WiMax speeds were 'disappointing'
There is a lot of bullsh*t there...
11. Contreramanjaro (Posts: 153; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
The pin drop goes back to the Sprint ads from the 90s.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Switching to sprint for this, even though I won't have LTE in my area, it's still a beast of a phone and I'll be happy to have it :)
6. spinz (Posts: 27; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Yeah, this is a better phone compare to the upcoming AT&T's version but I think AT&T 4G hspa+ service is better than Sprint 4G wimax in the SF bay area. Service is more important to me before looking at the phone specs.
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I don't think this phone is Wimax capable, just 3G and LTE
7. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I'm interested in the Evo 4G LTE 3D. It's at the end of the line on the right side and 25 seconds.
16. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
yeah I had noticed that too. I know this is highly unlikely but what if they found a way to put a quad-core in the EVO 4G LTE 3-D. That would be great!
8. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Looks like a sheep is thumbs downing everyone.
9. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I was about to say, write some-thing like that....
10. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
oh.. saw this yesterday on HTC's facebook page
12. MelvinPainter (Posts: 62; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
So what do you do when the battery dies? Do you send it in with $80+ to get it changed?
15. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
There has been a sheep on pa thats been thumbing everybody down today
17. 412News (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
19. Commentator (Posts: 3701; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
There was a time, sometime last year, when I sadly rated my prospects of ever getting another HTC phone at 0% (sadly because I love the company, but had been extremely disappointed with their offerings, especially compared to the likes of Samsung and Apple.) The Evo 4G LTE has completely changed this. Well played HTC. Well played Sprint.