HTC EVO 4G LTE coming to Sprint on May 18th?
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Apr 2012, 14:25
A pair of sources for Android Authority are telling them that the HTC EVO 4G LTE will be launched on May 18th from Sprint; a leaked photo shows promo material for the device which is expected to be delivered to Sprint stores on May 14th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Xquisite posted on 28 Apr 2012, 14:54 1 9
Not sure if they do this one this site.
But in before someone says "first."
3. Jonathan41 posted on 28 Apr 2012, 15:13 4 0
I want one, mostly because I love my EVO 4G so much.
8. Commentator posted on 28 Apr 2012, 17:31 5 0
I want one because I hate my EVO 4G so much! (I hate it, of course, because it's two years old and the screen is cracked.)
Seriously, though, the original was top-of-the-line when it came out, and I hope the next one will be too. I got the first one the day it was launched, and I'm almost positive I'll do the same for the LTE.
4. jaytai0106 posted on 28 Apr 2012, 15:31 3 1
This one variant looks sexier than the One X @@ so jealous! Going to get my One X next Sunday I can't wait :)
5. johamsandwich posted on 28 Apr 2012, 16:24 1 0
Makes sense, since the One X AT&T is being released around the same time.
6. StrumerJohn posted on 28 Apr 2012, 16:33 3 1
"This promotional material is allegedly heading to Sprinmt locations..."
Nice! I didn't know Sprint owned places called Sprinmt as well.
7. Orbitman posted on 28 Apr 2012, 16:44 0 0
S4GRU says June 10th but I'd rather believe the May 18th release date for now lol
10. sinfiery posted on 28 Apr 2012, 17:39 3 0
Unless Samsung somehow blows me out of the water May 3rd, this is my new phone. Much better than the expected June 6th date I was expecting.
11. paynekiller posted on 29 Apr 2012, 06:54 0 1
I'd love to upgrade but I have no idea when LTE is coming to south Florida and when it will be more reliable than the crappy wimax/3g service I'm getting now. So I'll just stick with the Epic Touch for the time being with spotty 4G cause Sprint 3G is so bad I can't stomach that alone while still paying for 4G I wont be getting.
12. Non_Sequitur posted on 29 Apr 2012, 08:07 0 3
I went to a Sprint store today and the dude working there told me LTE won't be up until 2013. Whoop-de-f*cking doo.
13. rallyguy posted on 29 Apr 2012, 10:33 1 0
Will have to wait for reviews on how long the battery lasts. That's the only thing that will prevent me from owning one. Damn non-removable battery!
14. johamsandwich posted on 29 Apr 2012, 13:18 2 0
I know right? But the EVO has the largest battery out of all the HTC One series. 2000mAh
Unless you're gonna have LTE on all day, you should be fine I think.
15. Markizzle21 posted on 29 Apr 2012, 15:48 4 0
I wonder if they are going to do anything for its camera compared to the One X. I keep hearing the quality isn't all there sometimes with the one X. But none the less to say I am super excited. Can't wait to take pictures with it since I have the regular Evo. Twin babies on the way and this phone will make every moment priceless
17. KFear posted on 29 Apr 2012, 22:04 0 0
If you are a root user than is a camera patch out or coming out. Should be awesome
16. dnaL0R posted on 29 Apr 2012, 17:49 0 0
i will wait for the white version and hopefully lte will [soon to] be live in los angeles by then...
18. c.hack posted on 30 Apr 2012, 02:04 1 1
These Evos are getting really boring. Same dual core as last year, not much new in ICS. The only new thing is LTE - and it kills the battery in a few hours. Everyone I know turns their LTE off to save battery.
19. Hunt3rj2 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 03:33 0 0
That's because you're uninformed.
Or you've been listening to remixfa's babble about crapdragons or something.