HTC EVO 4G LTE coming to Sprint on May 18th?
0. phoneArena 28 Apr 2012, 14:25 posted on
A pair of sources for Android Authority are telling them that the HTC EVO 4G LTE will be launched on May 18th from Sprint; a leaked photo shows promo material for the device which is expected to be delivered to Sprint stores on May 14th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Not sure if they do this one this site.
But in before someone says "first."
3. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I want one, mostly because I love my EVO 4G so much.
8. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I want one because I hate my EVO 4G so much! (I hate it, of course, because it's two years old and the screen is cracked.)
Seriously, though, the original was top-of-the-line when it came out, and I hope the next one will be too. I got the first one the day it was launched, and I'm almost positive I'll do the same for the LTE.
4. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
This one variant looks sexier than the One X @@ so jealous! Going to get my One X next Sunday I can't wait :)
5. johamsandwich (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Makes sense, since the One X AT&T is being released around the same time.
6. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
"This promotional material is allegedly heading to Sprinmt locations..."
Nice! I didn't know Sprint owned places called Sprinmt as well.
7. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
S4GRU says June 10th but I'd rather believe the May 18th release date for now lol
10. sinfiery (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Unless Samsung somehow blows me out of the water May 3rd, this is my new phone. Much better than the expected June 6th date I was expecting.
11. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
I'd love to upgrade but I have no idea when LTE is coming to south Florida and when it will be more reliable than the crappy wimax/3g service I'm getting now. So I'll just stick with the Epic Touch for the time being with spotty 4G cause Sprint 3G is so bad I can't stomach that alone while still paying for 4G I wont be getting.
12. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I went to a Sprint store today and the dude working there told me LTE won't be up until 2013. Whoop-de-f*cking doo.
13. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Will have to wait for reviews on how long the battery lasts. That's the only thing that will prevent me from owning one. Damn non-removable battery!
14. johamsandwich (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
I know right? But the EVO has the largest battery out of all the HTC One series. 2000mAh
Unless you're gonna have LTE on all day, you should be fine I think.
15. Markizzle21 (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
I wonder if they are going to do anything for its camera compared to the One X. I keep hearing the quality isn't all there sometimes with the one X. But none the less to say I am super excited. Can't wait to take pictures with it since I have the regular Evo. Twin babies on the way and this phone will make every moment priceless
17. KFear (Posts: 143; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
If you are a root user than is a camera patch out or coming out. Should be awesome
16. dnaL0R (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Dec 2009)
i will wait for the white version and hopefully lte will [soon to] be live in los angeles by then...
18. c.hack (Posts: 603; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
These Evos are getting really boring. Same dual core as last year, not much new in ICS. The only new thing is LTE - and it kills the battery in a few hours. Everyone I know turns their LTE off to save battery.
19. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
That's because you're uninformed.
Or you've been listening to remixfa's babble about crapdragons or something.