HTC Droid Incredible gets update to fix reboot issue
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 10:52 posted on
The HTC Droid Incredible is getting long in the tooth, but there still some who continue to swear by the phone which was released via Verizon all the way back on April 29th 2010; while some swear by the nearly three year old phone, some are swearing at it because of a problem that makes the device reboot randomly...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
damn shame they havent updated the droid incredible 4g lte yet....but maybe sometime in the future i guess
5. cripton805 (Posts: 1025; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
why? This phone did receive two major OS updates.
Froyo & Gingerbread. Its past its useful life in specs.
8. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1060; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Because this phone is now ancient! Even the Nexus One doesn't receive updates anymore plus it's on Verizon.
3. INF1N1TY (banned) (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Usually whenever I read an article about a HTC phone receiving an update, it's usually for fixes but not the update that everyone is waiting for.
6. ohiwastedmylife (Posts: 17; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
How are they pushing out a new update? The last updates they pushed out were completely bugged and caused the phone to basically no longer function. I had 3 in my family and all of them were reduced to running 0 apps, and constantly saying that they need to download new software that would never ACTUALLY download.
I am very confused how they can be doing this?
7. 9thWonderful (Posts: 232; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
first the Thunderbolt...now this? Please, move on from these outdated HTC phones...
9. dorianb (Posts: 442; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
& my DInc 2 is STILL stuck with GB!!!!! dafu@!!!!