HTC Droid Eris specs and features
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2009, 23:56 posted on
The HTC Droid Eris will be released on November 6th and will feature Android 1.5 OS and SenseUI...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. locoboy808 (Posts: 53; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
cheap not bad but i need to see a video on this
2. xcalibur (Posts: 49; Member since: 18 May 2009)
eris has no camera flash and the droid has crap keyboard can't win them all smh
3. VZWfangirl (Posts: 71; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
I'd have to take the Droid over the Eris due to specs. The Eris looks better though. Once I get Sense UI on the Droid ill be satisfied.
5. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
If the Passion is actually coming. Hopefully we find out on Nov 5th.
9. VZWbamf (Posts: 61; Member since: 11 Oct 2009)
Sense UI is an HTC product, I don't think it will be available on the Droid since its a Motorola.
15. VZWfangirl (Posts: 71; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
Yeah i know, I meant possibly rooting the device to get it on there.
7. letoauto (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Oct 2009)
what!! why dont it run on 2.0 ??? thats stupid!!
8. biggles (Posts: 222; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
It will run 2.0. HTC needs to port Sense to 2.0 but they're in the process of doing so. Don't worry.
10. VZWbamf (Posts: 61; Member since: 11 Oct 2009)
Exactly... To be honest though, I have played with both and the Eris with 1.5 has much better features then the Droid with 2.0 (Eclair).
12. bamaguy (Posts: 2; Member since: 31 Oct 2009)
So this phone will be able to run the 2.0 in the future?
14. traedmark (Posts: 11; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Is it just because of the Sense UI? What other features are better?
11. trentsinmypants (Posts: 324; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
This will be the phone that replaces my iPhone and brings me back to big red...........