HTC Droid DNA is now on pre-order at Wirefly, marked down to $150
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2012, 09:00 posted on
Does the HTC Droid DNA get you excited enough to make you reach for your wallet? Then here is a deal you might want to check out, in case you haven't already reserved a unit through Verizon's pre-order page. Online retailer Wirefly is now offering the Droid DNA at $50 off, thus bringing its price down to a very tempting $150. Your signature under a 2-year service agreement with Verizon is required, naturally...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Samsung Fans were saying Apple fans as isheep but seriously Samsung sheep are much much worse than Apple Fans !!
7. Klamba92 (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
I'm sorry where are you getting Samsung fans from?
14. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
they weren't originally sheeep, but now, while they are flaming "isheeep" or whatever, they forgot that they are kinda sheep
they were always yaking about "how samsung is always better than apple or HTC"
they try to prove the impossible: "how could a cheap plastic design beat a metal ish HTC like design" ask samsheep i don't know
they are even using the "best sales=best phone" card(I thought ifans used that)
they spam droid dna pages with "galaxy note II rulz etc"
and they say "touchwiz is just fast" or "sense sucks TOUCHWIZ FTW etc" and they over emphasize gimmicks like "smart stay" or "s-voice"
sounds like isheeep? apple got another reason to sue samsung
i will get thumbs down but think
3. bubbadoes (Posts: 298; Member since: 03 May 2012)
This phone could have been the one to put HTC back one the map in the smartphone arena.but the lack of a sd and the small battery only elude to the fact that htc still doesn't get it. A 2020 battery with a 5 in screen on LTE--come on....I'm barely making it with my 2100 mah in my GS3 on a 4.8 screen. HTC dropped the ball again!, but at $150--go out and buy an extended battery and increase the phone to a bigger than what it is already...
9. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Agreed. What's the point of a big HD display perfect for video if you only have 16gb? Even Nokia put 32gb on the 920 since it has no SD card slot.
6. rasinhussy (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
I think I'd rather pay the $199 and get it from Verizon. If you get it from Wirefly, just make sure you read all the fine print first.
8. alouden (Posts: 150; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Is it unusual for Wirefly to have the phone so quickly and on discount?
10. mas11 (Posts: 1003; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Eh Wirefly is okay but I would say wait for Amazon Wireless to drop the price, it's safer.
11. TA-21 (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
Is there any sign about releasing international version of DROID DNA ?
12. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
isn't the droid dna unlocked for international markets?
just come to america, buy droid dna from wirefly for 150, terminate contract for around 100, you now have droid dna for 250
13. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
i mean 175 instead of 100
you now have droid dna for 325 instead
15. Mechanism (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Since its CDMA also can this be used on Sprint's network?
16. TA-21 (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
A press shot of the HTC Deluxe has made its way to Twitter, this one is International version of DROID DNA but not yet announced, i think i have to wait for this version....