HTC Desire HD to feature 4.3 inch screen, 8MP camera and October launch?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
I read this about 6 hours ago =.= I just wish they dont keep the same Desire body look.... One major reason I dont want a Desire.
3. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol. a 1 ghz processor in october? This will be a midrange phone then. They are talking about 1.5 and 2ghz phones for christmas... lol I love how fast electronics move :)
4. chaosnightmare (Posts: 31; Member since: 20 May 2010)
same as droid x and evo, why would someone wait for this?
6. Joss-21 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
Because here in Europe we don't have any of those two!
5. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Oh boy, more same looking unchanging SENSE UI goodness...can't wait (sarcasm).
7. richk (Posts: 32; Member since: 23 Jun 2010)
Htc phones look boring compared to other companys i saw the droid x vs evo review, and the driod pees all over the evo :)
8. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
I hope your talking about the body cause if not your a sucker...the evo here in ct is better than the x and by the way thats without 4g my friend. I tested the evo the x and the iphone4 and the x was in last place. The iphone was pretty quick but as we all now the antenna will fail with calls. In my opinion the only thing that the x has that nor the evo or iphone has is the best network to back it up. But in the end as a phone the evo being an htc device beats a motorola any day thats fact not opinion!
10. Supraman21 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jun 2010)
The droid x takes better pictures, better hd video, thinner, displays more than 65k colors, has a better gpu/cpu, has more memory, better battery life, and on a better network.
11. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
YOU can't even talk about Droid X the phone isn't out yet. IF you dont know bye now pretty pictures are differnt from hands on experiences.