HTC Desire 816 also garners 1 million pre-orders in China...or did it?
0. phoneArena 16 Mar 2014, 18:55 posted on
Some excitement came out of China this past week when it was revealed that the Nokia X had picked up 1 million pre-orders in China after just four days. However, that figure turned out to be tainted when it was discovered that the pre-orders came from China's JD.com. The popular online retailer in the country was allowing prospective Nokia X buyers to register pre-orders without requiring a payment to secure the order...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 1032; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Regardless of how many pre-orders, I feel the Desire 816 is the first handset in the Desire series to make me want it in a long time, even if it is a mid-ranger.
6. ari5501 (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
So what your saying, is that you finally Desire this phone?
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 1032; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Almost chuckled at your pun ;)
The only Desire phone that I want(ed) is the Desire HD.
This somehow makes me re-consider though :D
4. Neo_Huang (Posts: 996; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
The HTC Desire 816 has a faster processor, more RAM, and a polycarbonate body, while the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra has a biger screen, a bigger battery, and a glass body.
8. ihavenoname (Posts: 1565; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I'd pick 816, but I guess it's a preferance question.
5. newbey123 (Posts: 486; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Best mid range device offering. Good job HTC
11. neartx (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 Mar 2014)
this is very good and lovely phone in miderange