HTC Desire 600 announced, coming with dual front speakers
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 05:30 posted on
It didn’t take long. The HTC Desire 600, a device that leaked just a couple of days ago, has now been officially confirmed by HTC and it is coming in June…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 731; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Nice.. one of the perfect and beautiful midrangers out there..
Htc sold 5Million htc one already..
Quietly Sinking is not for them
34. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
best mid-range phone with another fantastic design by htc..
go htc for another big sales after one.
45. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 399; Member since: 07 May 2012)
all specs are good expect that it only has two 3g bands 900/2100 which is crap,what's wrong with these manufacturers,
check sony and nokia,you will find at least 3 3g bands on all their phones.
others it's a good little mid range phone
49. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Exactly what htc need more mid-range new metal phones! If this can't save them nothing can...
58. sharks (Posts: 192; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Who knew there even existed a Snapdragon 200?!
This must be the first device to market with such a low-end processor. I'm frankly disappointed as HTC created such a huge gap between the Desire 600 and its flagship, the One.
2. pellegrini (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Just one thing... why HTC and some others manufactories love change the order and even remove some of the android's default buttons?
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 568; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love that red accents on the front of the desite 600 the silver one, hope HTC gets back in the game
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
This could be my next phone from HTC great specs and beautiful design! Gotta love HTC :)
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
My lord, only crapdragon 200, together with the sluggish sense? So low for HTC :(
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
It amazes me how Wendy survives here 0.o
18. wendygarett (unregistered)
It amazes me that you still comment on pa 0.o
54. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Hahaha wtf does that supposed to mean wendy? I think your own comment is more relevant to YOU, as its amazing how they still ALLOW you to comment on PA.
Anyway yes I still comment here because for some reason I'm still interested in what's going on in the phone world, even though there is a lot of other things I'm focused on at the moment, I still have time to comment here.
Again, its amazing your still allowed to comment.
14. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
But sense is far more better than gimmick wiz lol!
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wendy, you're CHEAP! Enough said.
28. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Sluggish Sense? mehh Still better than Laggy tOuchwiz
36. ar2730 (Posts: 42; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I have HTC One. HTC Sense is no longer Sluggish. I promise! Jelly Bean's project Butter makes it feel just like Butter! It seriously impressed the hell out of me, and I've NEVER been an HTC fan.
38. kvk066 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
with so many thumbs down...not sure what made you to be so confident in saying the comment...
43. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 731; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Why is everyone feeding Wendy?
Dont mind that sluggish person,, you already know his attitude
39. mr.techdude (Posts: 568; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Wendy ur the idiotic pricks who don't understand what's the difference with mid range and high range this phone is probably the best mid range u will ever find so stop winging and suck it up thus world isn't filled with fantasies. Did u know that?
40. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1062; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Right, that's why there are reports on xda of Galaxy S4s lagging and barely none for the HTC One with the sluggish sense?
50. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I played with the One a couple times already, the new sense is definitely not sluggish. Then again, you probably know that, but I know you love to start the flames in an article.
52. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
That's it! wendygarett is a paid shill for PhoneArena! Here to enflame the comments section and drive up the hit count as we all pile on.
63. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I just visited htc.com and looked at the specs sheet, it's running snapdragon s4 and not 200
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
What an amazing mid range device,combined with a fantastic design
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome looking mid range!
Well done HTC! Keep it up!
15. oister85 (Posts: 432; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I thought htc was not going to make low and midrange phones. ?
19. wendygarett (unregistered)
HTC loves to tell lies
33. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why are you back, still lonely?
seeing as your up samsung still (im sure you will change soon to something else your a glory hunter) samsung lied about a phone saying it had a camera with flash when it didnt
so what do you have to say troll?
26. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
When did they ever say that? HTC would be foolish to abandon mid range and emerging markets knowing Samsung, LG and Nokia aren't. Instead HTC is consolidating its brands. One for the flagship, Desire for the midrange. (And the oddball 5" Butterfly of course.)
55. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Actually, HTC did announce that they were going to take after Apple and do only high end phones when they announced HTC One X last year. I guess that idea changed for the better.
57. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I wonder if that only applied to - for lack of a better term - first world markets. In which case they have not changed their tune, since this article indicates the phone is bound for emerging markets in Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
59. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Well, but if you think about it, they did release One S and One V last year. Desire line for China...
21. phonesgeek (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 May 2013)
at least HTC designs its phones from premium materials , not from cheap , slimy plastic.
24. phonesgeek (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 May 2013)
ok then , what do u wanna argue about?
the overload of features on the gs4??
25. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 731; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Just shut up and everything will be okay for both htc and samsung
27. phonesgeek (Posts: 6; Member since: 23 May 2013)
who the hell said anything about the HTC One being better than the GS4???
I'm just saying that aluminum is better than plastic!
look, the GS4 is a great phone but its plastic makes it feel like a low-end phone ( which is not sth to say about the GS4 in the first place)
30. SleepingOz (unregistered)
FEELS better than plastic and easier to damage as well..
31. SleepingOz (unregistered)
This looks better than the HTC ONE imho..
Camera should've been in the center though.
32. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Send it to USCC in the us with LTE and there is a chance i might buy it.
35. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3362; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I like that the dual front speakers don't take up as much space on this phone as they do on the One. However, they probably don't sound as good or are as loud either.
37. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
HTC forgot about cheapest alternatives. In the interim, Nokia and samsung were designing and unveiling more and more affordable phones for thjose who doesn't need a cutting-edge powerhouse.
41. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1062; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Samsung is flooding the mid and low ranges with lots of galaxy phones, infact they must have more galaxies than the entire universe.
46. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yeah people complain that HTC had too many phones with too many names over the years, but Samsung goes the opposite direction, calling everything from a 3" bargain basement QVGA phone to a 10" quad core FHD tablet the Galaxy. Way to dilute a brand name.
53. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
not necessarily. They covered all bases, from the dirt-cheap devices to high-end.
Nokia is doing the same all the time. That's why, even when the are struggling to remain on the surface, they have got profits.
42. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 89; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Totally different but somehow remind the One. Just amazing!
47. lovefist (unregistered)
8gb of internal storage add to that the sense ui and blinkfeed,probably less than 4gb of available memory. I just hope it has a micro sd slot.
51. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
This is a pretty looking phone. Anyone else think this phone look kind of like the EVO?
65. adammorrone (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
same place as the One, above & below the screen
61. mydi.maus (unregistered)
62. NOSrawesome (Posts: 46; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
since when was any quad core processor low end?
64. adammorrone (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
im assuming it's polycarbonate (aka.... plastic...)?