HTC Desire 600 announced, coming with dual front speakers
0. phoneArena 23 May 2013, 05:30 posted on
It didn’t take long. The HTC Desire 600, a device that leaked just a couple of days ago, has now been officially confirmed by HTC and it is coming in June…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Nice.. one of the perfect and beautiful midrangers out there..
Htc sold 5Million htc one already..
Quietly Sinking is not for them
34. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
best mid-range phone with another fantastic design by htc..
go htc for another big sales after one.
45. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 540; Member since: 07 May 2012)
all specs are good expect that it only has two 3g bands 900/2100 which is crap,what's wrong with these manufacturers,
check sony and nokia,you will find at least 3 3g bands on all their phones.
others it's a good little mid range phone
49. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Exactly what htc need more mid-range new metal phones! If this can't save them nothing can...
58. sharks (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
Who knew there even existed a Snapdragon 200?!
This must be the first device to market with such a low-end processor. I'm frankly disappointed as HTC created such a huge gap between the Desire 600 and its flagship, the One.
2. pellegrini (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Just one thing... why HTC and some others manufactories love change the order and even remove some of the android's default buttons?
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 571; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I love that red accents on the front of the desite 600 the silver one, hope HTC gets back in the game
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
This could be my next phone from HTC great specs and beautiful design! Gotta love HTC :)
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
My lord, only crapdragon 200, together with the sluggish sense? So low for HTC :(
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
It amazes me how Wendy survives here 0.o
18. wendygarett (unregistered)
It amazes me that you still comment on pa 0.o
54. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Hahaha wtf does that supposed to mean wendy? I think your own comment is more relevant to YOU, as its amazing how they still ALLOW you to comment on PA.
Anyway yes I still comment here because for some reason I'm still interested in what's going on in the phone world, even though there is a lot of other things I'm focused on at the moment, I still have time to comment here.
Again, its amazing your still allowed to comment.
14. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
But sense is far more better than gimmick wiz lol!
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wendy, you're CHEAP! Enough said.
28. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Sluggish Sense? mehh Still better than Laggy tOuchwiz
36. ar2730 (Posts: 42; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I have HTC One. HTC Sense is no longer Sluggish. I promise! Jelly Bean's project Butter makes it feel just like Butter! It seriously impressed the hell out of me, and I've NEVER been an HTC fan.
38. kvk066 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
with so many thumbs down...not sure what made you to be so confident in saying the comment...
43. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 808; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Why is everyone feeding Wendy?
Dont mind that sluggish person,, you already know his attitude
39. mr.techdude (Posts: 571; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Wendy ur the idiotic pricks who don't understand what's the difference with mid range and high range this phone is probably the best mid range u will ever find so stop winging and suck it up thus world isn't filled with fantasies. Did u know that?
40. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Right, that's why there are reports on xda of Galaxy S4s lagging and barely none for the HTC One with the sluggish sense?
50. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I played with the One a couple times already, the new sense is definitely not sluggish. Then again, you probably know that, but I know you love to start the flames in an article.
52. roldefol (Posts: 4310; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
That's it! wendygarett is a paid shill for PhoneArena! Here to enflame the comments section and drive up the hit count as we all pile on.
63. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I just visited htc.com and looked at the specs sheet, it's running snapdragon s4 and not 200
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
What an amazing mid range device,combined with a fantastic design
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome looking mid range!
Well done HTC! Keep it up!
15. oister85 (Posts: 497; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I thought htc was not going to make low and midrange phones. ?
19. wendygarett (unregistered)
HTC loves to tell lies
33. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why are you back, still lonely?
seeing as your up samsung still (im sure you will change soon to something else your a glory hunter) samsung lied about a phone saying it had a camera with flash when it didnt
so what do you have to say troll?
26. roldefol (Posts: 4310; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
When did they ever say that? HTC would be foolish to abandon mid range and emerging markets knowing Samsung, LG and Nokia aren't. Instead HTC is consolidating its brands. One for the flagship, Desire for the midrange. (And the oddball 5" Butterfly of course.)