HTC Desire 500 goes official, coming to Western markets by end-August
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2013, 04:05 posted on
The HTC Desire 500 has just gone official and it’s a new 4.3” mid range Android handset that is coming to Western markets by the end of August…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. sun0066 (Posts: 74; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
yes , because Sony has so may high end phones in the market . I have not seen a really famous item from Sony since the walkman
3. Gaurav008 (Posts: 274; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
HTC makes beautiful devices. But pricing will kill it as usual. The processor is Snapdragon 200 and it would be either ICS or JB 4.1, They should price it alongside Samsung Galaxy Win or Galaxy Grand Quattro (depending on which market).
5. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
very very very beautifull design..
i like it very much and maybe my next phone.
great htc for its designer.
7. sonisoe (Posts: 325; Member since: 06 May 2009)
great specs with a quad-core processor, being a mid-range of course its clocked lower with a 1GB RAM..but hopefully we can expect excellent performance.
8. najib1312 (Posts: 99; Member since: 08 May 2013)
HTC is my favorite brand and they make the most beautiful phones in all segments of market. But their poor pricing strategy always forces me to turn towards to Xperia devices. I hope they get the pricing right this time atleast.
10. smallworld (Posts: 438; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
OMG that Snapdragon is weeeeeeeaaak!!!! Adreno 203 and cortex a5 ?? What are they thinking even Xperia L with 1ghz dual core is more powerful. This is not a great value in my opinion.
12. great (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
i think peter chou is suffering from memory loss ... so htc is paying tribute by manufacturing handsets with low or non expandable memory !