HTC Desire 316 gets official in China
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2014, 13:22 posted on
The Desire 316 is one of HTC's latest lower-end smartphones. It resembles the Desire 516 - another new handset that HTC should start selling soon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 873; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Even being of Samsung fan, I have to say HTC is coming back. It's new Desire series are so sweet (design, specs) if the global price is the same as in China.
I laughed on HTC on its hilarious statement "budget devices spoil our high class brand", and it seems now they change.
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
true, but who and why would anyone would want to buy this...? if i couldnt afford a highend phone and was poor, i would save up and get a highend phone
7. hung2900 (Posts: 873; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Believe me, this phone is enough for many people only need mail sync, facebook, whatapping, sometimes taking a photo with a small size.
9. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Not exactly maybe somebody doesnt like to pay more for high-range and low-range enough for Him.
11. nazyr1803 (Posts: 85; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Do you think many people can buy a high end phone? No! Most of students usually dont have money so this phone is enough for social networking and communicate with other people
4. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
At that's the bottom line cause HTC said so!
16. python111 (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
I immediately followed up with Stone Cold's entrance song to this in my mind, lol
8. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
most people may to need it cus cost is going to be low..
But everything is suitable for low-range phone..
Design is very good like the others product from htc..
I think htc come back to ring very soon with these great desire series(plus m8) in china and international
10. newbey123 (Posts: 518; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Probably the best low budget phone available. I prefer flagships, but this would be great for someone looking for a low budget phone, or for a kid. Good job HTC.
12. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 124; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I'm not an HTC Basher or troller but I think Zenfone Series could easily destroy this phone.
13. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
512 MB of RAM? OMG. Are you kidding me, HTC? Please make it at least 768 MB of RAM. HTC Desire V lags with 512 MB of RAM
14. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1016; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
The lag is mainly because of the slow processor. My HTC One V has 512MB of RAM as well, but it's runs rather smoothly.
But I agree, qHD is an overkill for the 512MB of RAM. I think 768MB of RAM should be the bare minimum for every device out there
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I had one, bought it cause it was bargain. Looks the diamond old, with I curve at the bottom, very we'll built phone, but hugely let down by the specs. This phone should've had been the Htc oneX.....