HTC DROID DNA just $49.99 at Wirefly for new Verizon customers, $99.99 for upgrades
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2013, 19:40 posted on
The HTC DROID DNA is knocking them dead at Verizon and you can now pick up the phone for as low as $50 from Wirefly for those signing up for a new two year contract and $100 for those upgrading an existing account; the HTC DROID DNA is equipped with a 5 inch FHD screen which works out to a stunning pixel density of 441ppi...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered)
It's about to get outdated
3. threeline (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
How will it be outdated? With phones having the same screen and processor? I think the Droid DNA will be in the top phones for a while (meaning 6 more months). lol
4. torr310 (Posts: 694; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Your phone gets outdated after 2 or 3 months?
6. lance.armstrong (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
exactly why getting an android is not wort it... heck I can go out and sell my old iphone 3g for more than this LMAO
5. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
waiting on the note 3 with the flexible screen even though i dont really want a 6inch phone i want a flex screen..forget about the dna!
8. abhishek48 (Posts: 164; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Its a deal.. DNA smokes all benchmarks of note 2, and note 2 has pixelated screen... what to say more.. this deal will not last long note is available at $100 at amazon
7. kirholstov (Posts: 137; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
I'd have bought one if I had lived in the USA
9. TA-21 (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
I already bought Droid DNA from USA but now I'm using in Afghanistan, my 2013 smartphone. one thing i want to say about Droid DNA " AMAZING ".