HTC DROID DNA for Verizon lands on November 13, stay tuned for our coverage
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2012, 08:26 posted on
November 13 is shaping up like a huge day for both Verizon and HTC. On that day, the two will be jointly hosting a media event in New York City, and frequent readers are probably well familiar with the smartphone that is expected to be officially announced. But in case you need a refresher, the rumored HTC DROID DNA will most likely be present on stage, judging by all recent leaks. It goes without saying that we are pretty hyped about this new mighty Android, which is why we will be covering the Verizon HTC event live as it unfolds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Let the fireworks begin. My next phone!!!
3. amats69 (Posts: 1141; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
after HTC one x this will be my next phone! cmon HTC release it!take my money!!!!!!
4. amats69 (Posts: 1141; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i mean the international version of this phone :) my bad
5. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
This is my next phone if it has an sd slot (usually not a problem for me with my galaxy nexus, but I just bought a 64 gig class 10 off amazon during the deal thing in anticipation of getting the note II. but I like this phone more at this point)
6. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I love HTC design. It has this minimalism....it's hard to describe...
8. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
People keep complaining about the removable battery issue. I have never owned an HTC phone but I want this one. I know I've had to remove my battery a few times when my s3 frooze up. Does HTC have problems with freezing? And how do you correct it. Any input would be nice. Thanks
11. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
There's usually a way to "soft reset" your device with non-removable battery. For example, on my Galaxy Tab I push and hold the the power button for 10 sec. I believe every device has some kind of button combination to reset it, if you can't pull the battery.
9. Jaysonurmind (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Thats a great question does it have as many small issues as the s3. I had an s3 with tmobile and now i have a new one with verizon and both see a lil off... Meaning they keep freezing!
10. idoggs7 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Have been waiting a while for this phone. It's time that i finally retire my trusted Samsung Fascinate.
12. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Definitely my next phone - Droid DNA! HTC FTW!!! :r I hope I can get one soon, so I can go on with my life and stop checking news every hour...
13. JuanitaAlfonzo (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Visibility... THAT's critical. I'm so tired of putting on and pulling off my glasses to see my phone. I run a hair salon in Austin; know what it's like when you have hair dye on your hands to try to see your phone? If this "phablet" works on AT&T's 4GLTE network i'm all over it. i wish more companies would up the resolution/visibility. The LG Intuition is great, too (and I kinda like the funky size of it).
15. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Verizon exclusive, so it won't work on AT&T's network.
14. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Are any of you guys going to Google Hangout on the 19th to watch the unboxing?