HTC Bliss software subject of pictures
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2011, 23:48 posted on
Pictures on a Chinese web site show what is alleged to be the UI for the smartphone designed for women; there seems to be some changes to the available widgets, changes in the app drawer and a new dock found along the bottom of the home screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
wait. what pictures are we talking about here? the ones you guys showed us days ago or the ones on the handset above?
2. Failed4womens (unregistered)
OMG no front facing camera, no colorful shell with a pretty logo? womens around the worlds not gonna like this!
4. belovedson (Posts: 975; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
Seriously. a woman's phone and it comes in black? Dumb dumb dumb
5. jbo1018 (unregistered)
That IS Sense 3.5 and me likey the new dockbar.
6. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1230; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
This phone is gonna suck. It's basically the Wildfire s with girly wallpapers. Could have at least made it pink. That alone would have caused it to sell pretty well. Pink androids=none. Gray/black android=all (except a few half white ones).
7. Goldeneye (Posts: 419; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
This phone will be free and in the end of life list by thanksgiving, watch
9. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
The pictures are fake. That is not Bliss. C'mon phonearena, this is pathetic...You put a picture of Wildfire, look at the speakers on top!
Here is the Bliss:
It has FF camera.