HTC Amaze 4G shows off its muscle in this video
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Sep 2011, 10:16
The soon-to-be released HTC Amaze 4G for T-Mobile has starred in a video that shows off its HSPA+ 4G speeds as well as its processing muscle in the Quadrant benchmark test…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thatoneguy... (unregistered) posted on 30 Sep 2011, 12:06 0 0
My evo 3d gets the same score and its only clocked at 1.2ghz LOL
2. Forsaken77 posted on 30 Sep 2011, 13:44 0 0
I can't wait for the Holiday. The Holiday, the Holiday ay ay ay.... Sing it now!!!
3. Forsaken77 posted on 30 Sep 2011, 13:45 0 0
How's the battery life on this bitch of a phone?
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 01 Oct 2011, 04:52 0 0
Exactly just goes to show you that its not how much you overclock the processor but what kind of processor you have to begin with. I have heard the sgs2 in general at 1.5 gets scores of over 7000.
7. carlos (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2011, 11:56 0 0
Nice looking phone, and the speeds are amazing!!! Just wondering, is snapdragon not as good as other processors like Nvidia Tegra 2 or Exynos? because clocked at 1.5ghz i was expecting much higher scores. My atrix is clocked at 1ghz and gets scores between 2600 and 2900.
But of course i know quadrant cant determine how good a phone really is.
8. remixfa posted on 02 Oct 2011, 10:00 0 0
the snapdragon is the weakest dual core processor on the market right now.
snapdragon < tegra 2 < omap < exynos < exynos gen 2 (now rumored to make an appearance in the nexus prime.. wouldnt that be awesome)
9. ricking posted on 02 Oct 2011, 16:48 0 0
IS THIS GUY ON CRACK...THIS IS "THE" WORST REVIEW EVER