HTC Amaze 4G shows off its muscle in this video
0. phoneArena 30 Sep 2011, 10:16 posted on
The soon-to-be released HTC Amaze 4G for T-Mobile has starred in a video that shows off its HSPA+ 4G speeds as well as its processing muscle in the Quadrant benchmark test…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thatoneguy... (unregistered)
My evo 3d gets the same score and its only clocked at 1.2ghz LOL
2. Forsaken77 (Posts: 546; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I can't wait for the Holiday. The Holiday, the Holiday ay ay ay.... Sing it now!!!
3. Forsaken77 (Posts: 546; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
How's the battery life on this bitch of a phone?
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Exactly just goes to show you that its not how much you overclock the processor but what kind of processor you have to begin with. I have heard the sgs2 in general at 1.5 gets scores of over 7000.
7. carlos (unregistered)
Nice looking phone, and the speeds are amazing!!! Just wondering, is snapdragon not as good as other processors like Nvidia Tegra 2 or Exynos? because clocked at 1.5ghz i was expecting much higher scores. My atrix is clocked at 1ghz and gets scores between 2600 and 2900.
But of course i know quadrant cant determine how good a phone really is.
8. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the snapdragon is the weakest dual core processor on the market right now.
snapdragon < tegra 2 < omap < exynos < exynos gen 2 (now rumored to make an appearance in the nexus prime.. wouldnt that be awesome)
9. ricking (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
IS THIS GUY ON CRACK...THIS IS "THE" WORST REVIEW EVER