HTC Accord render leaks out: a colorful 4.3-inch Snapdragon S4-based Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 31 Aug 2012, 05:46 posted on
The HTC Accord has just leaked out and it’s a very purple, very colorful Snapdragon S4-based device running on Windows Phone 8…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Is this HTC? Looks like LG to me.
26. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
looks nokia lumia to me...
i wish that manufacturers will release a quad core version.. they all run same chipset... i just wish microsoft allow at least other manufacturer (NVIDIA Tegra, TI OMAP, Samsung Exynos) to produce WP on these chips....
they all got same hardware, now the only problem to them is the looks and how will it utperform one another!
2. aaronkatrini (Posts: 241; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
You can clearly tell its WP8 by the Windows button on lowermiddle screen!
19. xtplnet (Posts: 52; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Dude its clearly windows Mobile (7.5 or 7.8) type version. In windows Mobile 8 there wont be arrow at right side as Tiles are now resizable !!!
5. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
HTC changed design by copying from Nokia. The top is wasting too space look like toy, I don't like it, it should be edge to edge display is more modern day smartphone.
13. JC557 (Posts: 1312; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
It doesn't seem too bad. Look at where the clock is, the top bezel doesn't seem to be out of line compared to what's available today. There's got to be some distance between the ear piece and screen and edge to edge display on the sides of the phone may make handle a bit odd.
20. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
How is there wasted space at the top? Its proportional to the bottom look at the clock on the top right.
6. desijatt (Posts: 58; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
i only trust NOKIA LUMIA over any WIN phone
8. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The device itself is definitely Windows Phone 8 because the menu botton carries the WP8 Logo. But why are the metro tiles pictured in it WP7?!! The arrow at the upper right side pointing to the right definitely makes the metro tiles in it of WP7 variety! Maybe this is a fake?
12. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
S-LCD 2 is better than HD SAMOLED, but when it comes to Windows UI, i prefer the latter because of deep blacks..
16. Veigald (Posts: 290; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Looks very plasticky and toy-ish? Maybe the color is misleading, but this would be a very different-looking HTC for sure. Think I'd like the "old" HTC design better.
17. Ueliton (Posts: 34; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Fake... too narrow for a phone...the thumb won´t reach the top of the other ledge. I doubt HTC would craft something s**tty like this.
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3587; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Darn HTC, can't you do better than this?
Why is your WP8 device looking Lumia-ish?
Why not a WP8 on something that looks like a One X? Now that would be different! A game changer...
21. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Good luck selling a purple phone to a man.
22. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
For all of you criticizing the design......
We haven't even seen the back yet
23. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
xD Nokia is obviously setting the WP8 Table here.
this needs good differentiaters or the next wave of Lumias will take supremacy with ease. give me Beats Audio, more color options naturally, a metal design and some minor, practical HTC software and i'd take a look.
24. winsaki234 (Posts: 63; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Best Android: HTC and Samung
Best Wp : Nokia
Best design Android: HTC
Best design Wp : HTC (titan and titan2 )
25. jtech (Posts: 101; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
My take on this
Best Android: None
Best Wp : Nokia
Best design Android: anything besides a Samsung
Best design Wp : Nokia (Lumia 900 and Lumia 800)