HTC Accord photos surface again, Verizon logo revealed
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:18
With the HTC media event in New York City only hours away from now, the anticipation surrounding the company's upcoming smartphones is steadily building up. It is believed that three new handsets will be unveiled today, all powered by Windows Phone 8. And while two of them we don't know much about, one in particular has been leaked on the internet more than a few times already...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jubbing posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:21 5 1
Wow, that's looking nice, the back looks smooth as! Damn.. now I'm conflicted what to get...
4. lsguntu posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:26 4 0
Exactly my thoughts... But to be honest, it is not making me drive away from Lumia 920 towards HTC.. I hope other models are as good as Lumia 920
15. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 06:32 1 5
You mean the SLR camera used to take the sample pictures?
3. Peter27 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:25 4 1
Looks like Nokia but i think i like the design even more
5. lubba posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:30 0 2
What happened to all the Tmo rumors. f**k this s**t!!!!! Guess we all can't have everything.
7. c.hack posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:36 0 0
HTC Windows Phone 8 CE Personal Edition 4G for Verizon Phone?
9. Kronic (banned) posted on 19 Sep 2012, 02:41 2 9
Htc copying lumia! Sueeeeeee! Regardless of who they copy, the phone is freakishly ugly. Purple? Disgusting! Long live the iPhone 5. Am not an iFan but am excited as I have preordered it.
10. Marcus73 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:04 2 1
Base on the photo itself, it is not that impressive. Need to see the official picture first. The spec claim for the Accord is equivalent to the 820 not 920. Dont like the colour as well. Probably HTC have options.
11. shadez10 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:08 3 0
Another copy of the Lumia design...
can they even make their own?.. -_-
12. tigermcm posted on 19 Sep 2012, 03:43 0 0
Im a lil confused with the color. are they showing a 2 different phones or is the front trimming purple and the back blue????
14. Marcus_h posted on 19 Sep 2012, 05:42 0 0
I am sure there will be a number of colours. Hard to see from the pics, but it is looking quite slim. What is it that they have blurred out at the top of the phone in pic 3?
16. wp7tribes posted on 19 Sep 2012, 06:57 0 0
the back side look better than the front side anyways its a nice phone
18. KingShango posted on 19 Sep 2012, 07:23 0 0
Looks kind of like the 820 which isn't a bad thing. I wonder why this phone has been leaked so much and haven't seen anything about the others except for some possible specs?
19. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 19 Sep 2012, 08:29 0 0
i love the color but too purple really look like an eggplant... should be lavander (lighter version)
and i really love that all flagship Windows Phone 8 will use its own screen technology
samsung - sAMOLED
Nokia - PureMotion HD+
HTC - Super LCD2
wonder what will huawei zte or any other manufacturer say to that!
i wish sony will join the WP party!! gotta love to see Bravia Engine on it! :)