HTC 8X running Windows Phone 8 surfaces, coming to T-Mobile?
Now, the 8X looks like a solid mid-ranger, facing competition from devices like the Nokia Lumia 820.
So far, the HTC 8X specs are expected to look like this:
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 4.3″ 720p display
- Beats Audio built-in
- 8 megapixel camera with f/2.0 lens, ultra-wide angle front-facing camera
- 1080p HD video recording
While all this is obviously only rumors, we expect to see HTC unveil the 8X officially on or around September 19th at their big NYC event.
source: @Football4PDA, TMoNews
14. The_Godfather posted on 10 Sep 2012, 04:34 10 5
Ofcourse you'd wait for Sep 12th because either you are a girl or a gay...!!
15. Marcus_h posted on 10 Sep 2012, 04:37 2 3
I am waiting for the new iPhone too, but this does look good.
21. dragonite99 (unregistered) posted on 10 Sep 2012, 11:09 3 0
female version of taco...
22. KingKurogiii posted on 10 Sep 2012, 11:50 4 0
you have a real interesting avatar there... xD
2. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Sep 2012, 02:43 9 4
this news was so last week!!! GSMarena report this, WPcentral report this....
why is PA so slow with WP news and even BB new...
what a shame... PhoneArena should not be bias to phones news...
12. Wiki_jaan posted on 10 Sep 2012, 04:15 5 0
u know phonearena mostly post news every 10 mints while gsmarena post every hour
phonearena is much faster than gsmarena
3. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Sep 2012, 02:44 3 3
they dont even reported the nokia flame!!
4. Nathan_ingx posted on 10 Sep 2012, 03:16 1 2
Seems like they don't bother much about low end phones!! :P
9. Nathan_ingx posted on 10 Sep 2012, 03:49 1 3
So i'm saying... LOW END!! :P
6. Jphones posted on 10 Sep 2012, 03:33 1 3
those are some great specs but its windows phone. throw green robot in there its flying off the shelves
8. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Sep 2012, 03:42 0 1
accord is i think the flagship and other htc wp like zenith will be announce later..
17. Glim12808 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 07:11 1 0
There had been several leaks already pointing to the HTC WP8 "ZENITH" as coming in 1Q 2013. The same leaks report it will sport quad-core 4.7" screen. If the leaks/rumors prove correct, this obviously is what HTC is planning to be their WP8 flagship. This would relegate the HTC 8X (Accord) into the mid-range category. The leaks are further saying that the 8X will be launched with a low-end WP8 companion phone, the Rio.
20. lubba posted on 10 Sep 2012, 09:19 0 0
Thanks for info. Reason I ask is I'm on Tmo and will never see L920 and I'm ready for my first flagship phone. Struggling whether to switch to ATT. They're so expensive! So if Zenith or Ativ S hits Tmo, fuxk the L920.
11. tiara6918 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 04:08 2 0
Better wait for that rumored 5 inch phablet by htc rather than this midrange wp8 handset
16. tigermcm posted on 10 Sep 2012, 06:45 0 0
where's the rumors on this phablet? I might be hind on some stories I dont remember a rumor for a wp8 phablet
18. Glim12808 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 07:19 0 0
If you're talking of the 8X/Accord, the leaks are reporting expandable storage. Honestly, I personally like this phone better than the Nokia 820 because of the 720p 4.3" screen. But then again I'll be getting the Nokia Lumia 920 so...
19. 7thspaceman posted on 10 Sep 2012, 09:14 1 0
if this Windows 8 smart phones has Micro SD card memory expansion then it could be a winner amount windows smart phone fans I am Nokia 820 fan but this has a better
4.3 screen than the Nokia
23. snowgator posted on 10 Sep 2012, 13:01 0 0
Rumors..... Gotta love them.
T-Mo seems to be aiming for decent but not spectacular devices. There are options, but most seem modest. I did hear about them working with Samsung to bring a top shelf ATIV S variant to the network, but that was months ago. Guess we will see.
If HTC is bringing a quad core WP to market, it makes sense that will come after the new year as every rumor I have heard is all WP 8 devices will be launching with the same processor for the sake of dealing with any software glitches. A uniform launch means a quicker path to patches, and there are usually some problems to work through.
24. hameed1989 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 11:28 0 0
HTC has outdone itself this time. I hope it can take the iPhone 5 on.
The f/2.0 is totally awesome