HTC 8S stars in manufacturer's video
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Nov 2012, 18:23
HTC has just released a video giving viewers roughly 73 seconds worth of the HTC 8S, which is not designed to be a top-shelf model; as you can tell from the specs, the HTC 8S is an entry level device for first time smartphone owners...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 17 Nov 2012, 18:41 4 1
gotta say it looks good and easier to hold than the lumia.....no disrespect to nokia fans jus sayin
4. chaoticrazor posted on 17 Nov 2012, 18:51 3 1
it does look good, wish that the colour on the bottom could change with the colour of the tiles
10. thelegend6657 posted on 18 Nov 2012, 06:16 1 1
Can i just have a black one from top to bottom ?
The color combination looks childish and immature
11. Mozarrt posted on 18 Nov 2012, 06:38 2 1
Look pretty good to me, I might get one to replace my Nokia 800, I don't want to miss out on all the Windows Phone 8 love.
Might get one when the price drops a bit, 200 euro's should be okay.
12. i_hate_my_life (banned) posted on 18 Nov 2012, 06:43 0 0
i sold my lumia 800 for 200 euros lol
13. Mozarrt posted on 18 Nov 2012, 06:50 1 1
I'm afraid I won't get 200 euro's for my Lumia, the way I've treated it. I think I can please some family member with it.
16. chaoticrazor posted on 18 Nov 2012, 08:36 4 1
hush fanboy, either come up with a real comment that aint based on hate or dont bother
17. snowgator posted on 18 Nov 2012, 19:39 0 0
Will wait to see if AT&T offers this. Wouldn't be bad if it is a ton less expensive then the Nokia offerings. I think I have used the FFC on my phones like twice, no missing one from me.
Just looking to get a WP 8 to last until my contract is up. And to be dead truthful I think these are the neatest looking WP 8 offerings.....
18. KingKurogiii posted on 18 Nov 2012, 22:10 0 0
i doubt it. you can get the 920 for $50 somewhere. i think it was either Amazon or Wirefly. o: