HTC 8S hands-on
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2012, 15:51 posted on
Sporting a very similar boxy look from the front, much like the 8X, the most notable thing about the design of the HTC 8S that differentiates it, is the painted strip that's located towards the bottom edge. Aside from that, we can clearly say that it employs all of the distinct and funky design...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Sloppy autofocus of camera ruined it...
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'm started to DIG HTC WINDOWS phone they have colorful phones like NOKIA. wish they can do that with ANDROID TOO.
4. keron (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
heyyy!!!! why they didn't announce the one x+ & the phablet?????
5. Android1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
May be it wasn't the right time but desperately waiting for HTC DIx
6. Lenny86 (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Cute,nice,imaginative design but there is not front camera...What's a huge fail.Microsoft phone without Skype.Seriously?:)
7. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
This is a brillant design, love the colors, love the design. Good job HTC>
9. apple4never (Posts: 1026; Member since: 08 May 2013)
is this a decent first smartphone i cant really get anything better, will it suit me for at least 2 years