HTC 6435LVW aka Droid Incredible X aka Nexus 5 aka DLX passes certification with LTE on board
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2012, 02:24 posted on
We heard rumors it will come to Verizon as the Droid Incredible X, but also that it will be a part of Google's new Nexus program that pitches one hero device from each major manufacturer, and it will be called the Nexus 5 in that case. It also leaked in benchmarks with the internal codenames HTC 6435LVW and DLX, so take your pick...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
now its 2400 mAH??
2. darkskoliro (Posts: 1038; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I cant wait for an actual confirmation and announcement by HTC.
18. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
let everyone introduce their own GneXus and let The War of The Worlds begin. i am with Sammy though i want others to do well.
9. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1122; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Oh just release it already and taKe my money!
I have been putting off the Note 2 since I heard of this device!
Do you know how that feels??? Its eating at me every single day!
So release the damn stuff for me to make up my mind!
10. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
lol. i am waiting for all the Nexus phones
19. Mannequinsdenial (Posts: 15; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I would be too if i wasnt 98% sure that the nexus isnt coming out on verizon. so It looks like this is our best bet for verizon customers.
15. chrisbo5 (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I'm on the same boat. my upgrade was sept 15 and i've been waiting for them to just announce and take my money lol
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ok this now has my attention. A Nexus 5 looks very SEXY to me. I just need more information on it. It looks like this holiday season is going to me the season of the Nexi. lol
Yes I like the term Nexi.
17. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
lol but i like GneXus
23. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Except the G in GneXus refers to Galaxy which is Samsung so you can't really call any phone other than one made by Samsung a GneXus... Nexi would be a correct way to adress multiple nexus phones.
16. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3099; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"2500 mAh sealed battery, which sounds a bit wimpy for a 440ppi screen"
Even Dan P. knows this.
20. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Review on HTC One X when it came out, BEFORE UPDATES to help improve battery life!
"HTC hasn't yet released the official numbers regarding the 1800 mAh battery's talk-time and stand-by times, however, during our testing, we found it to last a reasonable amount of time, having in mind the One X's gargantuan 4.7” screen and quad-core processor."
Ray S......not biased Daniel P
please dude go be mad at samsung for terrible build once again
25. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
i bet you are :)
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1887; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Can't wait for this htc droid incredible x! 1080p display ftw!
4. redmd (Posts: 976; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
more power is needed to push those much pixels. I hope 2400 mah holds pretty well.
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
in the last article it was 2500 mAH so this is making me wonder if these specs are legit....
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
7. aayupanday (Posts: 543; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
My eyes see that its written 2500 mAH in the 19th line.
11. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
2500mAh for a phone with such resolution probably won't survive a day. htc, why are you being so cheap about battery capacity.
14. rizevnarastek (Posts: 337; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
There is no point in battery capacity but in power consumption. If the screen eats as much power as, let's say One X', and the CPU/GPU eat less power then Tegra 3, then you have a winner. One X lasts 2 days, no problem IF you don't play games a lot that is. :D
I would still like it to have an integrated stylus, but that's just me
And I can't wait for it to go out. Besides isn't "project Roadrunner" supposed to enhace battery performance?
21. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
this is a qualcomm with a S4 chip not a tegra chip so battery will definitely be noticably better compared to the tegra......
24. speckledapple (Posts: 886; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
The sealed battery is a breaker for me. As a high powered user especially for business, I must be able to swap if needed. Regardless of screen or otherwise, deal breaker.