HP will make tablets again, this time with Windows 8
0. phoneArena 15 May 2012, 03:55 posted on
Hewlett-Packard will start making tablets again, and the first new HP tablets will run on Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 8 platform…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 434; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I already have two HP lappys, now a tablet to top it all off.
4. steelicon (Posts: 313; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
I'd buy a convertible tablet, thank you. :)
9. mercorp (Posts: 988; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Me too.Make sure the dock turns it into a super BEAST!
10. steelicon (Posts: 313; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
Have you seen the Gigabyte T1125P i5 convertible? Something like that but better.
5. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
i still have my hp pavilion tx1000 tablet pc it would be a hard choice between them and nokia.
6. plgladio (Posts: 313; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
AHH! Suggestions to HP:
1. Please make the thickness less.
2. Make the device to charge on any USB port, rather than the adapter HP gives..
7. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
after what they had done with Palm they should have vanished forever
8. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i'd like to have a WP8 tab someday.. what did you say hp will be making one?! i always love hp's creation now im pretty sure that i'll be going to get one! :) finally hp will be back with a BANG!