HP vows to make one last batch of TouchPads, your order not guaranteed
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Aug 2011, 02:10
Perhaps feeling a bit guilty about its suppliers sitting on tons of unused but manufactured parts for future HP TouchPads, the largest computer manufacturer in the world promised one last batch for the taking...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HP (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 02:48 0 0
Hi. Do you have any info on the sale of the 75USD HP Pre3 in Europe?
3. josh10132 posted on 31 Aug 2011, 03:23 0 0
HP quit the WebOS side of business so the Pre3 shouldn't even make it to Europe and anywhere else for that matter
4. HP (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 04:31 0 0
HP Pre3 won´t make it to USA. But they still have some on stock, so they want to sell them for cca. 75 USD in France and UK. You can find this info in an article from Phonearena and Engadget from early last week. But since then, there was no info about the actual launch of sale.
2. snowgator posted on 31 Aug 2011, 02:51 0 0
HP is going to feel the ripples of the last 12 - 14 months failures for a long time. I truly thought they had a good chance to turn WeBOS into something good. I was very, very wrong on this one.
5. picka_ti_materina (unregistered) posted on 31 Aug 2011, 09:54 0 0
If only they released much sooner after announcement. Pre 3 grew gray hair till release :(