HP plans to release a webOS powered tablet in Q1 2011
source: Engadget via Unwired View
1. Misanthropos (Posts: 56; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
Nice looking tablet and a stable operating system. I like it.
2. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
i hope we get a webos 2.0 phone around that time too. they really need something new on the market.
4. lewislee (unregistered)
thank you i wish they would make what the people want a good quality phone
5. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
nobody asked for your ignorant comment either.
7. frustyak (Posts: 177; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
No one asked for the IPad either, as I recall. But it suddenly became the 'must-have' simply because it existed and it was Apple. I hope a WebOS tablet succeeds. WebOS deserves a better fate than what it's going through now.
6. FerneyZan (Posts: 91; Member since: 21 Jul 2010)
This is something I would get my wife in a heart beat if HP does bring it out.. Hopefull they will for sure and on Sprint since they need all the help they can get to continue a positive growth...
8. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, I may be buying this, but not sure of all the specs yet....