HP Veer Launch Party Event scheduled for May 2nd
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Apr 2011, 14:38
The tiny HP Veer is the subject of a 3-hour Launch Party Event expected on May 2nd in Anaheim; the event will include "hands-on training, exciting demos and HP giveaways"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Rawrzellers posted on 17 Apr 2011, 14:58 3 6
When will people learn.... small touch screen devices aren't going to happen. This is going to be a major failure for them... my god I just can't look at it it's so horrible.
2. Spinkx (unregistered) posted on 17 Apr 2011, 15:15 2 7
made for hobbits hands
7. snowgator posted on 17 Apr 2011, 19:07 2 5
Don't know why all the thumbs down. It's kinda the truth.
3. green2u (unregistered) posted on 17 Apr 2011, 16:15 2 2
There's a huge female audience that will love the size. However this probably means the Pre 3 will also go to ATThrottle. So that's the third strike you're out for me getting the Pre 3: single core processor, 3G and ATT.
4. luis_lopez_351 posted on 17 Apr 2011, 16:34 0 0
Nice. Atleast their following the phone size rules unlike HTC xD they look like house phones.
5. MalakiMills posted on 17 Apr 2011, 17:12 2 1
This phone doesn't seem to bad, just a pumped up pixi, and I personally love my pixi, so this doesn't seem bad, yea it is small but very easy to use.
6. snowgator posted on 17 Apr 2011, 19:07 0 0
HP can ease into the water with a device that sells to a different audience. So long as they do not think this will be a monster hit, it is good entry level type-phone that speaks to the audience that doesn't want a 4" or bigger screen. HP is going to have to open up in the next year and compete on that level, but this is a safe, inexpensive, easy to market first device for them.
8. Notecard (unregistered) posted on 17 Apr 2011, 21:45 0 0
I am going to an HP Veer event here in Seattle on May 6th! Go AT&T!