x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече

HP TouchPad owners reporting cracks appearing in the device's plastic housing

0. phoneArena 28 Jul 2011, 06:34 posted on

It has come to our attention that a number of HP TouchPad owners are having troubles with their tablet. Unfortunately, it is not a software glitch that can be easily fixed with a patch – the issue revolves...

posted on 28 Jul 2011, 12:37

1. 1234kid (unregistered)

My Motorola Xoom tablet no issues at all. Solid device all the way around.

posted on 28 Jul 2011, 14:12

2. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)

I'm not surprised. The design is very similar to that of the iphone 3g. The iphone 3g also suffered from hairline cracks around the edges and its corners.

posted on 19 Aug 2011, 04:20

3. Pet preform manufacturers (unregistered)

I appreciate your post. I also wrote that SMS advertising provides a cost effective method of targeting promotions to specific customer profiles. You might want to remind customers of specific events or promotions, but for whatever reasons, SMS allows you to pass information directly to the right customer at very affordable prices and fast delivery.
Pet preform manufacturers

posted on 20 Aug 2011, 02:41

4. PET preform manufacturers in i (unregistered)

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I'll love to read your next post too.

Regards

PET preform manufacturers in india

posted on 31 Aug 2011, 16:02

5. carolinagirl843 (unregistered)

I just noticed my Touchpad has cracks in the case.

posted on 02 Sep 2011, 08:35

6. YAZMAN (unregistered)

I noticed cracks in my case, both around the speakers, and the USB port, and this was after having the tablet for just a week! I called HP Butler service at 1-866-945-7256 and they offered and advance replacement or repair service for free. I went with the advance replacement (and yes I was warned it is a 'reconditioned' unit), but from what I have read around the web basically that is just returned Touchpad's that had the same problem and they repaired them. I'll definitely be getting some bodyarmour for the 'new' one. Very happy to see that HP is standing behind their product even though they are no longer making them.

posted on 26 Sep 2011, 05:00

7. Stock Market (unregistered)

very good post, i was really searching for this topic as i wanted this topic to understand completely and it is also very rare in internet that is why it was very difficult to understand

thank you for sharing this.

Regard