HP TouchPad may get webOS 3.0.2 update this week; new apps, performance tweaks en route
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jul 2011, 09:22
Great news for all HP TouchPad owners out there – the webOS-powered tablet is about to be treated to a software update this week. That is, of course, if the rumors that are circulating on the web...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. John digby (unregistered) posted on 25 Jul 2011, 15:32 0 0
Woop just been updated to 3.0.2. Device does seem faster. I will do some testing and report back. Update took 40 mins to complete.
3. steffej3 (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:28 0 0
So, public update, or are you in a special release group? Not seeing it reported anywhere else. That's the only reason I'm asking clarification.
4. ios>webos (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:36 0 0
Same here. I work for a large HP reseller with lots of direct support options to HP, and I don't see and cannot get the 3.0.2 update. John - are you on the development team for 3.0.2 or something?
5. nlocurto (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 10:59 0 0
How did you get the 3.0.2 update???
6. richardtank (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 11:03 0 0
Please don't feed the troll
7. Don Jigby (unregistered) posted on 26 Jul 2011, 14:03 0 0
I also received my update. It's really, really fast! I know all the rest of you haven't received it yet so I'm just going to tell you its fast and know that you'll trust me but not reveal any specific details about it because I'm under NDA.
It's really fast though!
9. catulokraig posted on 28 Jul 2011, 21:28 0 0
I did not!!!! I live in Canada, & HP, MOTOROLA, ACER etc.... always forgettin' about us, norht of the border, WHY?