HP TouchPad Unboxing and Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Jun 2011, 11:27
Rather than going all out with some sort of flashy packaging, HP takes the reserved route as a single image of the TouchPad gracing its front cover – with the distinguishable HP logos etched onto its side. Naturally, the overall...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Hello-dirt posted on 30 Jun 2011, 12:47 0 0
Love how quick everything is to touch and orientation, but does this OS have any of the cool widget abilities of Android? If not, I'll wait for those Archos tabs or...something cheaper than this.
3. corndog (unregistered) posted on 01 Jul 2011, 04:10 0 0
No its doesnt support widgets but webOS is the best opperating system ever!!! If u try it for yourself, i garantee u will love how fluid it is ;)
4. Richard315 (unregistered) posted on 02 Jul 2011, 12:57 0 0
No widgets, but all card views are live, so you could potentially leave one open and refresh it manually if you wanted. Or even stack things for convenience and flip back and forth between them as needed.
5. Kevingem (unregistered) posted on 03 Jul 2011, 03:48 0 0
This is promising for sure.