HP Slate 8 Pro high-res Android tablet benchmarked with powerful Tegra 4
0. phoneArena 14 Aug 2013, 08:56 posted on
HP's upcoming tablet managed to clock 5489 Frames (48.6 Fps) on the Egypt 2.5 HD onscreen component, which is pretty close to the record result we registered yesterday with the Xperia Z Ultra that is the first mobile device with a quad-core Snapdragon 800, but clocked at 2.2 GHz...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneCritic (Posts: 331; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
About time HP made a whole heart effort instead of just trowing out whatever and seeing if it sticks. Now lets watch if they stand by their creation by offering quality customer service
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2964; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
At first i thought it was a Windows 8 pro tablet.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2068; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The Adreno 330 comfortably beats the Tegra 4, and we haven't even seen the Mali T628-MP6/MP8 that are expected to ship in the next Note and Nexus 10.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5488; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hmmm, i'm interested. o:
the next tablet i get will either be a Nexus or an HP.
6. 7thspaceman (Posts: 902; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Hmm although this is not a new Windows 8.1 tablet it shows that the coming new windows 8.1 tablets can have a high resolution touch screens. Folks if the ACER Iconia 3 that just came out had this touch screen it would have been a run away hit and ACER would have the King of windows tablets sales. but ACER put a screen on it that was so bad a retailer told them they were going to remove it from their shelves.WOW did they miss out making some serious cash. 3 windows 8.1 small Tablets are due out for sale this year including the Microsoft Mini surface Tabletr I hope Microsoft's Mini Surface has an HD screen because it will need one if people are to use MS office on such a small screen
7. robocopvn (Posts: 155; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
how many apps will run fine with 4x3 ratio screen. I've had a problem with HP touchpad running android
8. luigi0824 (Posts: 42; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Sony xperia z ultra is thrashing everything on the benchmarks!
9. imkyle (Posts: 948; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Watch some reviews on that device. Many are reporting lag and unresponsive screens.
10. renz4 (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
that's why blazing fast score in benchmark did not tell the whole story. but most likely the fault lies on how sony optimized their software to the hardware and not the hardware fault
11. sarge77 (Posts: 201; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
the only problem with sony is not many carriers pick it up I know t mobile has xperia z