HD Video chat for Apple iPhone 5s and more, with Skype for iOS update
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2014, 23:56 posted on
Skype for iOS has received an update that allows the app to support two-way HD video calling. That feature is available only on the Apple iPhone 5s, the Apple iPad Air and the Apple iPad mini with Retina display. The trio all have a 64-bit A7 processor under the hood, which should be able to easily handle the demands of a high-definition video chat...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Hard to believe that "FACETIME" is bumping heads with Microsoft again. "Mac vs PC" ads.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If the A6 in the iPhone 5 can't handle HD video, then idk what the hell is going on.
3. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
But the iPhones display is not even 720p HD! So how can any iPhone handle HD video?
4. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
And Microsoft's own Windows Phone users are again left out in the cold.
6. JunitoNH (Posts: 1801; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
But....but....droid heads said 64-bit processor are not important.