H1 2014 in review: 7 surprises from the past 6 months
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2014, 12:03 posted on
And so we continue our review of the year's first half with a post dedicated to the surprises that we witnessed over the past six months. Because really, who doesn't like surprises?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2143; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Past few years have been pretty slow. Not necessarily in smartphones, but on other industries as well. I hope we'll see some awesome stuff in the near future.
3. Busyboy (Posts: 114; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
PA, why would you put 2nd best device for battery and not first? Doesn't seem to make sense..
5. kent-gaga (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
maybe it's because the M2 is only good at battery life when the T2 ultra is also good at screen and camera quality
4. kent-gaga (Posts: 11; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i'm a fan of Sony but it's really really funny to see that the Xperia M2 is one of the "biggest surprise"