H1 2014 in review: 6 underrated products and features
6 underrated products and features of H1 2014
1. The design and finish of the Galaxy S5's back cover
2. The 8MP front-facing camera on the Huawei Ascend P7
3. Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1
4. The design of the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet
5. The QuickCircle case for the LG G3
6. Manual camera controls on the HTC One M8
1. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2056; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Loving the responsiveness and the overall functionality of IE 11 on my WP. It has more features than ever. Happy to see MS adding more functionality to IE.
2. Super3310 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 May 2014)
indeed. ie on my 1520 is awesum.very fluid and intuitive
4. techperson211 (Posts: 707; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
I don't think the surface pro 3 is underrated . There's a lot of people that are waiting for MS to come up something like this .
5. vincelongman (Posts: 1583; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Also IE 11 has the best support for high DPI screens, which is why I use it on my QHD 13" laptop, but use Chrome on my desktop
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 888; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Manual controls make up the fact that it still has the same Ultrapixel camera, at least for me.
Manual controls can make all the difference in how photos turn out.
6. Furbal (Posts: 381; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Surface pro 3 kickstand does indeed rock. I am liking the one I got very much, although waiting for my case to get here so I can actually take it around..
7. RandomUsername (Posts: 525; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Oh no no no! Don't you put the S5 in an "underrated" article!!! It looks crappy and you know it!
9. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1119; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
The problem with Microsoft Surface Hybrdi tablets I think is their Price. They are Ultra books in the shape of a Tablet so a price of 1200 dollars with an intel i5 and it's type cover is not out of line but some folks will go for regular Laptop instead. I think Microsoft should make a
Laptop computer based on the Surface Pro 3. It would be a hit!